Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (36 previous messages)
felicia williams - 08:32pm Nov 11, 1999 PST(#37 of 4060)

finally got to the end but i think i missed seeing certain things before i got to the end. it is a great ending but teases you for the next installment.

Rolando Castillo - 09:44pm Nov 11, 1999 PST(#38 of 4060)

Sad to say I was very disappointed with the game. While the graphics are undeniably beautiful it takes forever to load a saved game and the game acts very sluggish, even on a Pentium computer with all other Windows applications disabled. I was so afraid of the game crashing during play that I could not enjoy the story (convoluted as it was). I hope the second episode will be better than the first, but until Hasbro Interactive gets its act together and fixes ALL the bugs before releasing a game (anyone remember the first "Clue" CD-ROM game?) I sincerely doubt it.

Lori Yates - 11:53am Nov 12, 1999 PST(#39 of 4060)

I am having serious difficulty with the marble maze! Anyone have any suggestions that have got passed this? Does the marble have to go down the hole in center of the spiral? I can't get it there. I already have all five jewels and the game won't do anything else.

Edan - 12:46pm Nov 12, 1999 PST(#40 of 4060)

Yes, it has to go down the middle hole to get the second wall to go down. And yes, it is annoying, though once you get pass the top (2nd) hole, it gets easier

Pamela Hoppmann - 12:50pm Nov 12, 1999 PST(#41 of 4060)

HELP! I know this problem I'm having is a simple one to figure out. But for the life of me I can't get it to work. How do you get the gas into the tank. What tank? I am new at these types of games. could anyone give me some help, it would be very appreciated.

Whitney Wideman - 01:53pm Nov 12, 1999 PST(#42 of 4060)

HELP!!!!!! I have been stuck in 1 place for like 2 hours of play. I am at the part in the beginning where then door trys to open then closes can some one please help me????? My E-Mail address is Whit1108@aol.com please help me!!!!

rich hall - 02:10pm Nov 12, 1999 PST(#43 of 4060)

sabata is really a monkey in disguise.

Lori Yates - 04:50pm Nov 12, 1999 PST(#44 of 4060)

FINALLY got past the marble maze, but now stuck AGAIN! This is so pitiful. Have found all six jewels. Gave each jewel to the player it belongs to. Won't let me get ouji board out of cabinet. Went back to each person again and didn't help. Was I not supposed to give them the jewels? Am I almost at the end of the game? Anyone have any better games? I thought this would be great but it's drivin' me crazy! HELP!!

Beth K - 06:41pm Nov 12, 1999 PST(#45 of 4060)

Help! We're stuck at the wheel house to the captain's room. Any hints on how to get in? Wink, wink.

skirvin - 07:20pm Nov 12, 1999 PST(#46 of 4060)

pamela, when you walk thru the door, look to the right...then try checking in the small cabinet for the items you need! good luck!

skirvin - 07:24pm Nov 12, 1999 PST(#47 of 4060)

for all of you souls trying to get into the wheel house.......see post # 10! good hunting to you! 8-)

skirvin - 07:28pm Nov 12, 1999 PST(#48 of 4060)

Lori, i suggest making sure you asked everyone ALL the questions. giving the jewels was correct, are you sure you collected them ALL? you have definately missed something or you would be able to get the board. lemme know if i can be of anymore help....good luck. this is a good game but can be very frustrating at times!

Pam Hoppmann - 10:52pm Nov 12, 1999 PST(#49 of 4060)

Thank you Skirvin! I finally got to the house on the mountain! But unfortunetly I am stuck again (sortof). I am collecting the jewels at this moment. I have reached the lion, but I can't seem to get anything out of him. His eyes, nose, ears all come off, but now what. eevery time I click on the mouth or anything else, everything flies back into place and I have nothing. Please help!!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (4011 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: