Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (68 previous messages)
skirvin - 10:27am Nov 16, 1999 PST(#69 of 4060)

lfine01, shes in the same room with urfe..on the right side.....its easy to miss her! good luck..

Lukey Dukey - 03:00pm Nov 16, 1999 PST(#70 of 4060)

hey i wondered where everybody's jewels are in the house i cant find ANYBODYS please help!!

Sean#54 - 05:02pm Nov 16, 1999 PST(#71 of 4060)

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED a complete spoiler for the cable car controls read the directions and thought I understood them but I didn't. I tryed going back to previous saved game,reading all you good peoples hints....NADA! please help tell me exactly what to do(what goes where) HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean#54 - 05:54pm Nov 16, 1999 PST(#72 of 4060)

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED a complete spoiler for the cable car controls read the directions and thought I understood them but I didn't. I tryed going back to previous saved game,reading all you good peoples hints....NADA! please help tell me exactly what to do(what goes where) HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

skirvin - 05:58pm Nov 16, 1999 PST(#73 of 4060)

sean, flip the 3 buttons on the right side, then move the left switch until the red light comes on, once the red light is on go into the cable car. then you have to work those switches too....lol....good luck!

Jaime Raimo - 08:08pm Nov 16, 1999 PST(#74 of 4060)

I'm stuck at the begining. How do I get into the wheelhouse? Help Please or I'm returning this game.

Sean#54 - 08:32pm Nov 16, 1999 PST(#75 of 4060)

SKIRVIN....THANK YOU SO MUCH,THERE SHOULD BE A SHRINE CONSTRUCTED FOR YOU!

Helen Allen - 01:17pm Nov 17, 1999 PST(#76 of 4060)

I am having trouble with the lion in the artifacts room. I click on the eyes,legs,nose and ears, and everything goes back into place - can't pick anything up. Also, did I miss something? I don't have a marble in the maze puzzle.

Apri - 01:27pm Nov 17, 1999 PST(#77 of 4060)

Helen, make sure you listen to Scarlet very carefully and do it in the exact order that her riddle says. I don't know what to say about the marble...it should be there..that is odd.

does anyone know when the next game is coming out? I can't wait!!!

Barb Stobie - 03:45pm Nov 17, 1999 PST(#78 of 4060)

I have pendant and received instructions on how to hypnotise but cant seem to get it to work properly on Plum. Is there a trick to it. Thanks

skirvin - 08:41pm Nov 17, 1999 PST(#79 of 4060)

jamie, see post # 10, that should get you going...

sean, thanks for the praise..i'm just doing for you what many others did for me! 8-)

april, i'm just as anxious as you, believe me! hope we can help each other out when the time comes....

barb, took me a while to figure it out too, get that thing swinging and when its going good click once, then dont touch it...it will do the rest itself! good luck

Sean#54 - 08:49pm Nov 17, 1999 PST(#80 of 4060)

i'm not so sure i'm doing things right still so just for review flip the 3 switches on the right side and then play with the up/down lever-please advise I AM ON THE VERGE OF HARRY CARRIE HERE!

kristine marie - 08:55pm Nov 17, 1999 PST(#81 of 4060)

I am experiencing the same problem as edan re: the iron maiden. I hypnotized Plum and made the star but nothing seems to happen. Just getting the "maybe you need to learn more" message. What have I missed?

Sean#54 - 08:57pm Nov 17, 1999 PST(#82 of 4060)

i'm not so sure i'm doing things right still so just for review flip the 3 switches on the right side and then play with the up/down lever-please advise I AM ON THE VERGE OF HARRY CARRIE HERE!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3978 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: