Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (82 previous messages)
Snowtiger - 10:03pm Nov 17, 1999 PST(#83 of 4060)

Hi, By any chance can anyone tell me the rating on this game? Is it E, T, Or M?

Pam Hoppmann - 12:00am Nov 18, 1999 PST(#84 of 4060)

Helen, I had the same problem. Here is what I did: Make sure when you click on the leg it turns to the right. Then all the o the floor. Also find the room that Urke is in and you will find the Marble game. Good Luck.

Lori Yates - 05:13am Nov 18, 1999 PST(#85 of 4060)

kristine, there is an exact pattern for the star you must follow to open the iron maiden. just keep clicking and the spikes will keep moving in and out. that was a tricky one. Sean, did you get up to the mansion yet? Hang in there!

Helen Allen - 07:58am Nov 18, 1999 PST(#86 of 4060)

OK - I am missing something or a total idiot. Still stuck on the lion. Is he supposed to be in the dark where you can't tell what you are clicking on? Do you click on all legs or just the one that falls off -is something supposed to happen when you click on the nose? I have done these all in sequence but to no avail. HELP

skirvin - 10:40am Nov 18, 1999 PST(#87 of 4060)

sean, yes..keep going, your objective is to get the red light on....once its on then you've got it...dont touch a thing and go into the cable car

kristine, you not only have to "make the star", but you have to do it in the correct order! (this took a long time for me to figure out even with the "clue"). do it exactly in this order: top right, bottom center, top left, right side, left side, top left. and away you go!! good luck!

helen, you click HIS right leg (your left) and it should turn to the side...nose, ears, eyes should fall off.....but you have to do it in EXACTLY the same order that the riddle says....go back and have her say it again...write it down, then try. unless you really have missed something small...it should work! 8-) hang in there.

skirvin - 10:47am Nov 18, 1999 PST(#88 of 4060)

helen, the lion shouldnt be completely in the dark either....there should some light on him....and you can see what your doing, maybe you did miss something. have you asked scarlet all the questions to this point? double check...8-)

Helen Allen - 01:41pm Nov 18, 1999 PST(#89 of 4060)

Thanks for the help - it was my stupidity on the lion - my screen is very dark in that room and I was mistaking the mane for the nose, duh!! Anyway, I have finished the game and appreciate the help. Thanks

Pam Hoppmann - 01:42pm Nov 18, 1999 PST(#90 of 4060)

Finally finished the game! Thank you to everyone for all of your help! I now look forward to the next one.

Wayne Parker - 04:18pm Nov 18, 1999 PST(#91 of 4060)

So what was your overall opinion of the game. Was it over too soon or too easy? Or just right. Just kind of a general idea as to what to expect

Nosaj - 05:13pm Nov 18, 1999 PST(#92 of 4060)

I just bought the game a few days ago. I am at the beginning of the game and I'm trying to get into the wheelhouse. I read post #10 and I got the 3 artifacts, the puzzle box, and the paper inside the puzzle box. What do I do now. Can someone please help me?

felicia williams - 06:22pm Nov 18, 1999 PST(#93 of 4060)

to nosaj, you want to use the artifacts on the puzzle box.

felicia williams - 06:28pm Nov 18, 1999 PST(#94 of 4060)

thought the game was just right. it does draw you so that you don't want to stop until you complete it. the box says that it's for ages 8 and up but i think it has the right aghe range. what do others think?

Sean#54 - 09:41pm Nov 18, 1999 PST(#95 of 4060)

skirvin thank you much for your ever so helpful advice you may have saved a life.if had stayed stuck on that part much longer they would have found me hanging from the rafters in my den!YOU ARE A GOD AMONG MORTALS!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3965 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: