Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ransom of the Seven Ships (#20)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ransom of the Seven Ships
Ransom of the Seven Ships (#20)
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Your friend Bess Marvin is kidnapped and the only chance you have to save her is by solving a 300-year-old Bahamian mystery! Dangerous waters keep treasure hunters from exploring the reefs around Dread Isle, but this remote island might hide the riches of El Toro's lost fleet! Can you, as Nancy Drew, track down the treasure before time runs out?

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (94 previous messages)
dramadog64 - 01:46pm Dec 30, 2009 PST(#95 of 138)

I can't beat the game! I need help!!

SPOILER: I am in the cave with the skeleton and different artifacts. I have already opened the case behind the bull painting. I've checked gameboomers.com and it says I just need to unlock the door and get out. But everytime I try, nothing happens. Is my game just stuck? I follow the directions in the journal to figure out what key lock to use and when I try to use the hourglass key I just hear a clicking noise and nothing happens and when I use El Toro's key I have to use a second chance...what is going on?

hcurry9 - 02:38pm Dec 30, 2009 PST(#96 of 138)

Okay, I found the underwater treasure thing by El Totoro's ship, but I can't get back to the surface. I've tried everything. HELP!

dramadog64 - 11:32pm Dec 30, 2009 PST(#97 of 138)

hcurry9: swim back to your boat (to the left) and swim to where the rope ladder is.

hcurry9 - 11:50am Dec 31, 2009 PST(#98 of 138)

Thanks! It worked!

hcurry9 - 08:18pm Jan 1, 2010 PST(#99 of 138)

SPOILER ALERT!!!

I'm at the end where I'm in El Toro's room. How do I open the key hole thing?

Kylie (jesus lover) - 10:25am Jan 2, 2010 PST(#100 of 138)

I am having lots of trouble with the end:

SPOILER I'm in El Toro's room and I've done everything I just have to get out. I can't figure out which keyhole it is. I get lost after the third clue. Can anyone explain it to me?

dramadog64 - 10:46am Jan 3, 2010 PST(#101 of 138)

Kylie - I don't think it's always the same keywhole. Unless you haven't looked behind the bull picture yet. If you haven't done that let me know and I'll explain it to you. Otherwise you just have to follow the instructions to figure out which key whole...

edwardspeleers - 08:24am Jan 11, 2010 PST(#102 of 138)

Can someone please tell me how the 6 dials should look in the under water tunnel in order to open it up? please i really need help

HOLLAR! - 11:21am Jan 16, 2010 PST(#103 of 138)

What am I supposed to do with the box that the octopus was hiding? I can't figure it out. Help please!

jered - 11:35pm Jan 23, 2010 PST(#104 of 138)

Help!!

I can't find where and how to dive for the shipwreck. The directions make no sense. I've tried walkthroughs and other help, but i'm soo confused!!

prettygirl101 - 02:26pm Jan 25, 2010 PST(#105 of 138)
hey wats up? i LOVE nd games my fav one is always the latest one because each one i think is better than the last.

u go south east of the island and u will see a curved rock.. it sort of looks like a C. thts where u dive at

tripzgirl12 - 04:15pm Jan 30, 2010 PST(#106 of 138)

just started and i am stuck with the battery cart. HELP. reply soon.

jered - 10:02pm Jan 30, 2010 PST(#107 of 138)

how do you dive when you get to the shipwreck?

KelseyLaine - 12:22pm Feb 13, 2010 PST(#108 of 138)

How do I beat the monkey with the cocunuts??? I'm tired of getting laughed at!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (30 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ransom of the Seven Ships (#20)