Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ransom of the Seven Ships (#20)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ransom of the Seven Ships
Ransom of the Seven Ships (#20)
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Your friend Bess Marvin is kidnapped and the only chance you have to save her is by solving a 300-year-old Bahamian mystery! Dangerous waters keep treasure hunters from exploring the reefs around Dread Isle, but this remote island might hide the riches of El Toro's lost fleet! Can you, as Nancy Drew, track down the treasure before time runs out?

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (17 previous messages)
Emmagenelouise - 05:43pm Jul 23, 2009 PST(#18 of 138)

I need help on decoding the book. I decoded the book, but it doesn't tell me what to do next! it just says that he hid these treasures that i have to find...but where?

CasieMiller - 09:27pm Jul 23, 2009 PST(#19 of 138)

need help decodeing the book and finding a sea urchen for the monkeys can come one please help me??????

Sea Princess - 07:01am Jul 24, 2009 PST(#20 of 138)

Spoiler

Nellie you have to take three steps to the south then you take a quarter turn then mutiply the plant or rock's amount by the number on the paper the kidnappers left and walk the amount of paces then repeat.

I'm not sure how helpful that was but if you need more help I can help.

Sea Princess - 02:13pm Jul 24, 2009 PST(#21 of 138)

Spoiler

Hey Choo look at the sails bin you will see some flag pictures on the bin. Write down the shapes and colors of the flags. Then look at the poster about the flags. It's above the Monkey information.

Hope I helped.

Sea Princess - 02:24pm Jul 24, 2009 PST(#22 of 138)

SPOILER

Foxracingbabi7 did you get the stone tablet that says something about El Toro's rules. It starts out like this "Be earnest in survival". Once you have this tablet you try to find the animals names in it. For example it says "Be earnest" so if you look at the first three letters it says Bee. So the first animal is a Bee.

marco24 - 08:09pm Jul 26, 2009 PST(#23 of 138)

were can i get it?

aurelia890 - 06:21pm Jul 27, 2009 PST(#24 of 138)

need body close to the end of the game i need help with the key to get out of the cave.

cowtowngurlie - 05:35pm Jul 30, 2009 PST(#25 of 138)

ok so i need help... i know i need the metal detector to get the treasure or something under the water, and i know johnney has it, but i dont have the option to ask for it... what do i do? spoilers welcome

xx_rawr_xx - 12:33pm Jul 31, 2009 PST(#26 of 138)

Okay Dokie so I need help finding the sea urchin and where the spot is to go like scuba diving or something like that.

For_the_love_of_Henry - 09:38am Aug 1, 2009 PST(#27 of 138)

cowtowngurlie, make sure you have looked at EVERYTHING in the building where George is, and flipped through every page of the books in there, then you will have the option to ask for the metal detector.

I need help too! Can someone tell me how in the world you get back to the surface after you're done diving? How do I get out of the water? I just keep swimming around looking for a way to go back up but I just keep running out of air. PLEASE HELP!!

xx_rawr_xx - 01:09pm Aug 2, 2009 PST(#28 of 138)

Okay nevermind I dont need help anymore

For the love of Henry, you should be able to go to the part where u dived into the water from the boat, if u keep swimming and u see a ladder ish thing swim into that.

:\ Hope I helped

foxracingbabi7 - 11:35am Aug 4, 2009 PST(#29 of 138)

Can someone give a hint on how to make all the sand go at the same time they don't.

prettygirl101 - 08:10am Aug 8, 2009 PST(#30 of 138)
hey wats up? i LOVE nd games my fav one is always the latest one because each one i think is better than the last.

finished the game!!! its sooo good.. i love the ending and bess is soo pretty!!! if anyone needs help let me know!!

mikeswifey2007 - 06:46am Aug 9, 2009 PST(#31 of 138)

I need help with filling up the tubes with water on the golf cart can someone do it for me or is there and eaiser way of getting through it?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (107 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ransom of the Seven Ships (#20)