Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ransom of the Seven Ships (#20)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ransom of the Seven Ships
Ransom of the Seven Ships (#20)
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Your friend Bess Marvin is kidnapped and the only chance you have to save her is by solving a 300-year-old Bahamian mystery! Dangerous waters keep treasure hunters from exploring the reefs around Dread Isle, but this remote island might hide the riches of El Toro's lost fleet! Can you, as Nancy Drew, track down the treasure before time runs out?

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (45 previous messages)
foxracingbabi7 - 02:26pm Aug 27, 2009 PST(#46 of 138)

Does anyone know when the next game is coming out

Yamatsunami - 06:57am Sep 7, 2009 PST(#47 of 138)
<(^(OO)^)>

The supposed "coral reef" which you can get to on boat is southeast of the resort. Which means you need to go toward the lower right corner of your map once you start out from your dock. (the white arrow on the Compass in the lower left corner shows which way the wind is blowing, NOT where you are going) Once you park your boat, to start diving you need to click on the left side of the boat where it shows the rope-ladder is latched (look closely you should be able to find it)

Yamatsunami - 03:30pm Sep 9, 2009 PST(#48 of 138)
<(^(OO)^)>

foxracingbabi7 -- Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy will come out in October, 2009.

prettygirl101 - 12:23pm Sep 13, 2009 PST(#49 of 138)
hey wats up? i LOVE nd games my fav one is always the latest one because each one i think is better than the last.

ooo im gonna have to save up!

CUTIE DREW LOVER - 04:22am Sep 14, 2009 PST(#50 of 138)

hey i need help on where you shovel i read on gameboomers that u go to the frond and a loot more it dosnt make sence to me.please please help! p.s please hurry

rabsier - 09:05am Sep 14, 2009 PST(#51 of 138)

I am having trouble understanding where to dig at Sharks Cove. Could someone help me?

prettygirl101 - 12:02pm Sep 14, 2009 PST(#52 of 138)
hey wats up? i LOVE nd games my fav one is always the latest one because each one i think is better than the last.

if you go on youtube.com and type in the name of the game, and look for the right video, a person with the screenname arglefumph will have videos in this game to help you.

Court court 2323 - 06:36pm Sep 18, 2009 PST(#53 of 138)

SPOILERS WELCOME please help me i cant figure oyt how to dig at sharks cove please HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Court court 2323 - 10:20pm Sep 18, 2009 PST(#54 of 138)

SPOILERS WELCOME IF I DONT RITE BACK IN THE MORNING I NEED HELP BUT STILL HELP ME ...... I DONT KNOW WHERE TO DIG AT SHARK COVE HELPPPPP........................................................

HURRRY FAST QUICK SWIFTLY NOWWW

Yamatsunami - 12:18am Sep 19, 2009 PST(#55 of 138)
<(^(OO)^)>

• **Game spoilers***

---Start from below the two palms that forms a letter "W"---
    1. 3 steps down
    2. 3 steps left
    3. 9 steps up
    4. 9 steps left
    5. 2 steps up
    6. 3 steps left
    7. 15 steps down
    8. 4 steps left
    9. 6 steps down
    10. 12 steps right
    11. 5 steps up
    12. 6 steps right
    13. 4 steps down
    14. 8 steps right
    15. 2 steps up
    ---Move your cursor in front of Nancy and right click to dig---

Let me know if you encounter problems with above steps.

• Yamatsunami - 05:05am Sep 19, 2009 PST(#56 of 138)
    <(^(OO)^)>

?* Game Spoiler #2 ***

or if you don't want to follow the route the note instructs you, you can just go the fastest route. From the below-middle of the "W" you can walk 6 steps to the Right, then 9 steps Down, then dig on the Right side.

Court court 2323 - 06:34am Sep 19, 2009 PST(#57 of 138)

thank u SOOOOO much ill write to u if i ned any more help or u can rite to me im really quick on these gamess

Court court 2323 - 06:44am Sep 19, 2009 PST(#58 of 138)

can someone help me on how to put together that bat detecor please

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (80 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ransom of the Seven Ships (#20)