Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ransom of the Seven Ships (#20)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ransom of the Seven Ships
Ransom of the Seven Ships (#20)
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Your friend Bess Marvin is kidnapped and the only chance you have to save her is by solving a 300-year-old Bahamian mystery! Dangerous waters keep treasure hunters from exploring the reefs around Dread Isle, but this remote island might hide the riches of El Toro's lost fleet! Can you, as Nancy Drew, track down the treasure before time runs out?

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (60 previous messages)
Court court 2323 - 02:23pm Sep 19, 2009 PST(#61 of 138)

SPOILER WLCOME i need help translating the book some one tellll me

SPOILERS WELCOME

Court court 2323 - 04:47pm Sep 19, 2009 PST(#62 of 138)

cant get the jamakin dude to say anything about the metal detector so SDPOILER WELCOME TELLL FAST SWIFTLY FASTER THAN UVE EVER GONE IN UR ENTIRE LIFE PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yamatsunami - 07:15pm Sep 19, 2009 PST(#63 of 138)
<(^(OO)^)>

weird I posted twice and it's not showing up...

Yamatsunami - 07:17pm Sep 19, 2009 PST(#64 of 138)
<(^(OO)^)>

here I go again: if you go through the game very quickly and would like hints to be readily available, please go to this website at:

www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcNn/ND7ships/ND7ships.htm

it's a walkthrough for the Seven Ships.

Robeco - 08:34pm Sep 19, 2009 PST(#65 of 138)
Hey everyone, Robeco here! I live in New Zealand & love playing Nancy Drew! I attend a small middle school, where I am in the Gifted & Talented Class. I have a cool teacher and awesome friends. If i give an answer: HIHU!

Hey all. Does anyone know how to do the octopus puzzle? The 1 with all the sticks??

Yamatsunami - 03:41am Sep 20, 2009 PST(#66 of 138)
<(^(OO)^)>

If you go through the game very quickly and would like hints readily available I can suggest a website to go on

http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcNn/ND7ships/ND7ships.htm

it's a walkthrough for the seven ships.

Yamatsunami - 06:24am Sep 20, 2009 PST(#67 of 138)
<(^(OO)^)>

wow, there goes my post from 8 hours ago. Wonder when the 2nd one is gonna pop up...

Yamatsunami - 06:44am Sep 20, 2009 PST(#68 of 138)
<(^(OO)^)>

This is the 3 cube solution:

__ __ __  
  |__ __|  
     |__  
     |  

__ __ |__|__| |__|

Yamatsunami - 06:55am Sep 20, 2009 PST(#69 of 138)
<(^(OO)^)>

4 cube:

__  
   __|__ __  
__|__|     |  
  |__ __|  

__ __|__| |__|__ |__|__|

Yamatsunami - 07:10am Sep 20, 2009 PST(#70 of 138)
<(^(OO)^)>

5 cubes:  

Solution 1: __ __ __| __| |__ __ __| |__|__|

__ __|__|__ |__|__|__| |__|

solution 2: __ __ __| __| |__ __ __| |__|__|

__ |__| __ __|__| |__|__|__|

Yamatsunami - 08:29am Sep 20, 2009 PST(#71 of 138)
<(^(OO)^)>

about the 3 above posts: The Pictures with Red sticks are the original, and the Red sticks are the ones to be removed; the pictures with Light Green sticks are the solution, whereas the Light Green sticks are the ones that should be put in.

p.s. I think I should have wrote ***SPOILER ALERT*** above the picture posts, but there isn't really a way to avoid seeing them even with the "Alert" on. I just hope the readers don't mind glancing over the pictures.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (67 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ransom of the Seven Ships (#20)