Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ransom of the Seven Ships (#20)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ransom of the Seven Ships
Ransom of the Seven Ships (#20)
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Your friend Bess Marvin is kidnapped and the only chance you have to save her is by solving a 300-year-old Bahamian mystery! Dangerous waters keep treasure hunters from exploring the reefs around Dread Isle, but this remote island might hide the riches of El Toro's lost fleet! Can you, as Nancy Drew, track down the treasure before time runs out?

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (86 previous messages)
hcurry9 - 12:40pm Dec 29, 2009 PST(#87 of 138)

How do you decode el Totoro's book? The bird said something about words being somewhere, but I don't get it. How do I it?

dramadog64 - 04:05pm Dec 29, 2009 PST(#88 of 138)

xxBeautfiul Disaster: Are you trying to follow the directions left behind by the kidnappers? If so, you do not use the metal detector.

hcurry9: Click on the book and then click on the symbols. The way I did it was by trial and error, I'm not sure if there is an easier way.

If either of you need more help just post another message and I'll help in anyway that I can =]

roemar - 05:32pm Dec 29, 2009 PST(#89 of 138)

Where do find a sea urchin (ball) for the monkeys?

roemar - 05:43pm Dec 29, 2009 PST(#90 of 138)

How do you use your diving gear? I'm at the Blue Hole but I can't figure out how to dive.

dramadog64 - 07:15pm Dec 29, 2009 PST(#91 of 138)

roemar: To find the sea urchin use the sail boat and sail south east to find a cluster of rocks that almost form a circle. Go into the middle of that and you should be taken to a view of the inside of the boat. Then click the rope ladder to dive down. I'm pretty sure that's where you'll find it. As for the diving gear, you use it at the spot I mentioned to answer your first question. Hope I helped!

hcurry9 - 08:14am Dec 30, 2009 PST(#92 of 138)

What do you mean by and trial and error?

dramadog64 - 09:02am Dec 30, 2009 PST(#93 of 138)

hcurry9: I plugged in the different letters for the symbols by guessing. I found what appeared to be a 3 letter word so I plugged in "the" to see if that would work. 1 letter words can only be "I" or "a" so I plugged in what I thought they were to see if that would work. I just used intelligent guesses, lol

hcurry9 - 11:16am Dec 30, 2009 PST(#94 of 138)

Thanks Dramadog. I'll try it out

dramadog64 - 12:46pm Dec 30, 2009 PST(#95 of 138)

I can't beat the game! I need help!!

SPOILER: I am in the cave with the skeleton and different artifacts. I have already opened the case behind the bull painting. I've checked gameboomers.com and it says I just need to unlock the door and get out. But everytime I try, nothing happens. Is my game just stuck? I follow the directions in the journal to figure out what key lock to use and when I try to use the hourglass key I just hear a clicking noise and nothing happens and when I use El Toro's key I have to use a second chance...what is going on?

hcurry9 - 01:38pm Dec 30, 2009 PST(#96 of 138)

Okay, I found the underwater treasure thing by El Totoro's ship, but I can't get back to the surface. I've tried everything. HELP!

dramadog64 - 10:32pm Dec 30, 2009 PST(#97 of 138)

hcurry9: swim back to your boat (to the left) and swim to where the rope ladder is.

hcurry9 - 10:50am Dec 31, 2009 PST(#98 of 138)

Thanks! It worked!

hcurry9 - 07:18pm Jan 1, 2010 PST(#99 of 138)

SPOILER ALERT!!!

I'm at the end where I'm in El Toro's room. How do I open the key hole thing?

Kylie (jesus lover) - 09:25am Jan 2, 2010 PST(#100 of 138)

I am having lots of trouble with the end:

SPOILER I'm in El Toro's room and I've done everything I just have to get out. I can't figure out which keyhole it is. I get lost after the third clue. Can anyone explain it to me?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (38 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ransom of the Seven Ships (#20)