Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Scarlet Hand
"Secret of the Scarlet Hand"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewhere? Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (3519 previous messages)
Spiker_girl - 06:14pm Jan 14, 2004 PST(#3520 of 8820)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

no prob:D

dlis25 - 06:24pm Jan 14, 2004 PST(#3521 of 8820)

Thanks for the help!!

Dramamamma1331 - 07:29pm Jan 14, 2004 PST(#3522 of 8820)

I am at the end of the game at the monalith but i don't know where and what I need to click can anyone help me ? thanx

dlis25 - 08:18pm Jan 14, 2004 PST(#3523 of 8820)

Hey I'm at the tomb how do I get in?

donnataylor - 08:20pm Jan 14, 2004 PST(#3524 of 8820)

HELP. We can't solve the game and have to keep starting over because it goes into a loop that we can't get out. My daughter spent all weekend on it and we need some advice...help

ericamichluv03 - 09:23pm Jan 14, 2004 PST(#3525 of 8820)

hi. i need help. i am at the tomb, i have the cube all made up, but i cant seem to find where to put it. it keeps saying, " somethings missing." do you know where i am to put it. please help me. thanks

POTCfreak - 02:03pm Jan 15, 2004 PST(#3526 of 8820)

hey i need some help no one will talk to me i've called bess and they kkep saying what are you waiting for you've got smugglers to contact and i can tuse the ham radio

BookWirm22 - 03:06pm Jan 15, 2004 PST(#3527 of 8820)
I have finished games Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Final Scene, Treasure in a Royal Tower, Danger on Deception Island, and Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

ericamichluv03- SPOLIER ALERT you have to put the cube in the monilith on all the sides, which will open up one by one. but first you did you put the tzolkin calendar in? ok if you didnt go to the display in the museum where there is a tzolkin calendar, two rocks that are shaped like circles with marks on them. i think it is one of the middle displys. open it with the key you found in Johanna's desk. take the calendar and go as fast as you can to the monolith. you have to insert it in the place where it says something's missing. then you have to set the date to 6 lamat. if you dont know what that is, look in the third floor of the temple where you had to do the game where you insert the date in the tzolkin calendar. it will tell you what 6 lamat is.

BookWirm22 - 06:39pm Jan 15, 2004 PST(#3528 of 8820)
I have finished games Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Final Scene, Treasure in a Royal Tower, Danger on Deception Island, and Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

donnataylor- what is your problem?

BookWirm22 - 10:24am Jan 16, 2004 PST(#3529 of 8820)

POTCfreak- you have to contact the smugglers on the ham radio. first turn it on. if that was the first time you turned it on, the radio tube will blow out. turn the radio off and look in the panal at the side of the radio and take the blown out radio tube out. to get a new one, go to the display where it shows a ham radio and take that radio tube. then go back to the one in the lab and put the radio tube in. turn it back on. the station to contact the smugglers is 2731. press those buttons and press connect. you will hear a voice in spanish. you have to send the password, which is "coatl" Send that in morse code. if you dont know how to do that, there is a book about it on Henrik's desk. after you send that, send "leche" which is code for send the item immediately. then you can turn the radio off and you should get a package in a day.

clover - 06:41pm Jan 16, 2004 PST(#3530 of 8820)
*:.:NaNcY DrEw LoVeR :.:*

thanks!

cartwheely - 10:38am Jan 17, 2004 PST(#3531 of 8820)

do not no how to do the calender on the monolith!!i have the info but i do not no how 2 do it!!;0

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (5289 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)