Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Discuss All Games

DO NOT POST GAME QUESTIONS HERE. PLEASE SEE SPECIFIC GAMES FOR GAME HELP

The only games I have is Treasure in the Royal Tower, Secrets Can Kill and Stay Tuned for Danger. I'm having a hard time deciding if I like Treasure in the Royal Tower better than Stay Tuned for Danger, or Stay Tuned for Danger than Treasure in the Royal Tower. I think Stay Tuned for Danger might be the hardest. Well or it could be Treasure in the Royal Tower. I don't know! LOL. Secrets Can Kill I think might be the easiest. Please post messages if you can! Thanks.

NOTE: When discussing the games, please do not post information that reveals the villian. If you are making a comment on the villian, please say him/her so that the gender of the villian is not revealed.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (1200 previous messages)
Spiker_girl - 08:28pm Jan 18, 2004 PST(#1201 of 10640)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

Horsegirl~ I`d say Haunted Mansion. lol!

• S13~ I think its odd that sum1 copied ur sn, they must really like u! lol ;)
  • Frisky~ I still stand by my opinion on the phone, ur nu sn is WAYYYY more complicated. lol.

• #1 Detective - 09:11pm Jan 18, 2004 PST(#1202 of 10640)
    I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes through the father except for me~

I loved the music in Ghost Dogs... perfect for that game. I jumped in so many of those parts...hehe

GameBoomer - 10:39pm Jan 18, 2004 PST(#1203 of 10640)

THIS IS FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS ANY HELP~

GameBoomers.com is the best place to get help from! It has all of the Nancy Drey Computer game walkthroughs! If you are ever stuck or have a problem-- Gameboomers.com is the place to go! The only bad thing is that... okay you are just stuck on something-- and you go to gameboomers- it is really tempting to go back when you have spent like 5 minutes on something else and you dont really need help, but you just go back becuase it is eaiser!!!! I have done all of the games that are out- so if you just want me to give you a hint or whatever-- then you can just e-mail me at ComputerdudeE911@aol.com!! ~Jonathan, Joanna, and Jenna

clover - 07:15am Jan 19, 2004 PST(#1204 of 10640)
    *:.:NaNcY DrEw LoVeR :.:*

don't think DoDi has the freakest music , i dunno though it was like some of it was like irish! lol i think the haunted carousel i think it was.........(mabey it was a diff game but i no the music ) lol

Bazoo826 - 07:18am Jan 19, 2004 PST(#1205 of 10640)
    The nightmare before christmas is the best movie. I love Jack!

I thought she said the least freakist music, cuz that would b dodi if it was the LEAST freakist music

clover - 07:21am Jan 19, 2004 PST(#1206 of 10640)

o lol did she say that..... oppps ! well ya then i agree!

Bazoo826 - 07:22am Jan 19, 2004 PST(#1207 of 10640)

lol, I dunno, but thats what I thought she said, yea, that would b pretty dumb if DODI had the freakist music! LOL!

clover - 07:24am Jan 19, 2004 PST(#1208 of 10640)

what do you Think WAS the freakest music?

clover - 07:25am Jan 19, 2004 PST(#1209 of 10640)

ya thats what she said whoops !

Bazoo826 - 07:32am Jan 19, 2004 PST(#1210 of 10640)

lol, I think the freakist Music was.....hm, GDML or sometimes that kreepie (yes, I purposly spelled that wrong) band organ music from HC, lol

clover - 07:34am Jan 19, 2004 PST(#1211 of 10640)

y athats what i said IS the freakest music cause (HC) i never played GDOML was it good?

Bazoo826 - 07:37am Jan 19, 2004 PST(#1212 of 10640)

GDML is fun

clover - 07:38am Jan 19, 2004 PST(#1213 of 10640)

awesome then i g2 baroow it from my friend! is MITHM good?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (9427 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Discuss All Games