Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors P - R  /

Robinson, Peter

Peter Robinson Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Peter Robinson is the award-winning author of the Inspector Banks series.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (3 previous messages)
Giovanni Intra - 11:27pm Sep 19, 1999 PST(#4 of 9)

Robinson was a good old boy back in the day. But now his work got nasty -- fascist overtones. His portraits of Steven Hawking anre demeaning and cruel; I think that Hawking should sue. And have you seen that David Bowie stuff! As I say, he USED to be pretty talented.

Clara Frenk - 12:56pm Jan 7, 2000 PST(#5 of 9)

Join in a FREE discussion with Peter Robinson!!

Monday, January 10th, noon e.s.t.

go to:

www.washingtonpost.com/liveonline

Hope to see you there!! Tell your friends!

Patricia Gordon - 09:41am Sep 13, 2000 PST(#6 of 9)

Dear Peter Robinson, Just finished your book "In A Dry Seaon", couldn't put the book down, keep up the stories about Inspector Bank. Your description of England's rations and the hardships were very realistic. I liked the part where Gwen goes to Gloria's cottage with some parachute silk for her to use for sewing a dress; I have a blouse bought at a antique store made from parachut silk and after reading this part I went to my trunk and look at this blouse wondering about the person who made it during or after the war. I hope Insp. Bank doesn't get back with Sandra and that he does get on with his life, professional and love. Thanks again for a good read

Jacqueline Craig - 11:36am Oct 23, 2000 PST(#7 of 9)

Peter - I have read all your books and coming from Yorkshire over fifty years ago I can relate to places like Grassington et al. Keep up the Banks series. Iam going to start Cold in the Grave next _ I particularly related to in a Dry Season. Regards- Jacqaueline Craig.

Monchèri - 08:49am Mar 7, 2004 PST(#8 of 9)

Hi @ all! I`d like the book, too!! I think its very exciting for a long time! Nice greatings to you! Sincely Moncèri

DeeGee - 12:12pm Jul 6, 2010 PST(#9 of 9)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

Have to say, really enjoyed the books I've read so far.

Highly recommend the Inspector Banks series. :o)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors P - R  / Robinson, Peter

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: