Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Secret of Shadow Ranch
The Secret of Shadow Ranch
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew The Secret of Shadow Ranch Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Secret of Shadow Ranch
Play as Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game. 20+ hours of thrilling game play; interview suspects. New puzzles tie directly to the storyline and give important clues.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (100 previous messages)
Ariellechapin - 02:45pm Aug 14, 2004 PST(#101 of 12030)
addicted to Nancy Drew

hey, i need the 4-9-11, but how r u supposed to set it that way? I know, like on a clock, but wich one wich way?

Love 2 Talk - 03:13pm Aug 14, 2004 PST(#102 of 12030)
If The Definition Of Beauty Gets Any Thinner ,No One Will Fit.

Forget the last message ! LOL . Every time I go to pick vegtables there are no more ripe ones . So Shorty says there are mor ripe 1's than that . HELP !

Love 2 Talk - 03:14pm Aug 14, 2004 PST(#103 of 12030)

Ariellechapin - Get a clck out of your house then look at the clock then set the numbers where u see them on thhe clock .

Ariellechapin - 03:15pm Aug 14, 2004 PST(#104 of 12030)
addicted to Nancy Drew

nm the last one, but after that, what do i do, i am soooooo bored. I need to get the rope, open the other lock, open the locket, and, i think thats it.

Love 2 Talk - 04:08pm Aug 14, 2004 PST(#105 of 12030)

PLZ hurry and help on my question . Everytime I pick the wrong vegie he sends me home but there is no ripe vegie's PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ help

blueyes - 04:30pm Aug 14, 2004 PST(#106 of 12030)

did anyone gets to the beads patterns? i need some help on how to place them in order. please help me. thanks

Love 2 Talk - 04:46pm Aug 14, 2004 PST(#107 of 12030)

Help Help Help Help PLZ Help with my post . :' (

weirdo123 - 05:52pm Aug 14, 2004 PST(#108 of 12030)
I Am The Randolph.

Berry Kiss wat day are u on? i will tell u which veggies to pick

perfectvballa08 - 11:02pm Aug 14, 2004 PST(#109 of 12030)
I'm the lucky #8 who's on the ground diggin, over the net spikin, power ace servin, and in your face blockin....volleyball isn't a sport. It's a passion. ; )

I DO NOT want a spoiler, I JUST want a tip that helps me, but doesn't reveal anything big, but:

I just got the tuning forks and the crank and the box from under the board on the porch at the Dry Creek's jail..and I have NO clue what to do next. Any tips?

tntn - 01:10am Aug 15, 2004 PST(#110 of 12030)

You should take them into cappy and place the box on the table where Nancy said something( the first time you come in) and place the tuning folk in the box you should make a sound with the name Frances Humber or her nick name I don't remember!!!

Love 2 Talk - 09:50am Aug 15, 2004 PST(#111 of 12030)

Got past the vegies finally . But now I dont now wat to do in dry creek and I can not figure out the answer to that puzzel under the stairs in the cellar .

moolly - 11:33am Aug 15, 2004 PST(#112 of 12030)

I am stuck on the magnet puzzel thing. I get two in and then i can't get the other two in

LilDANCER - 02:06pm Aug 15, 2004 PST(#113 of 12030)

I don't no what to do next I just got done talking to Dave and he just asked Nancy if she had a boyfriend now what do I do.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (11917 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10)