Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Secret of Shadow Ranch
The Secret of Shadow Ranch
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew The Secret of Shadow Ranch Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Secret of Shadow Ranch
Play as Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game. 20+ hours of thrilling game play; interview suspects. New puzzles tie directly to the storyline and give important clues.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (117 previous messages)
tntn - 06:11pm Aug 16, 2004 PST(#118 of 12030)

You mean the twin ring or something else LittleChicky?

perfectvballa08 - 08:43pm Aug 16, 2004 PST(#119 of 12030)
I'm the lucky #8 who's on the ground diggin, over the net spikin, power ace servin, and in your face blockin....volleyball isn't a sport. It's a passion. ; )

LittleChicky: Go to Dave.

Drama Queen 220 - 08:51pm Aug 16, 2004 PST(#120 of 12030)
somtimes what you want you cant have and what you can you dont need somtimes what you see is'nt allways what's there you have to look deeper inside someone to see what is realy there~Drama Queen 220

help anyone here what r the ingredents to the cake!!!

TheLilBrat - 11:12pm Aug 16, 2004 PST(#121 of 12030)

I need help major!! Im stuck over sumtin littlE!! I need to know wherE the ropE is i havE checked everywherE!! plz help mE!!!

Cristina Cabrera - 06:17am Aug 17, 2004 PST(#122 of 12030)

need help i found the green bottle and read the letters. it says stuff about crackers, a shawl and a beaded purse. Nancy wants me to find out if the purse has a flower on it. i did everything but the purse thing. in other words, i'm stuck. can someone pleaz help me?

Cristina Cabrera - 06:26am Aug 17, 2004 PST(#123 of 12030)

oh and by the way, lil bratt, try to go to tex. he'll want you to do a certain test. if he doesn't do anything, then go on your horse and click on the rope. u will have to lasso that rope over a broom. u get 5 chances. if you can lasso your rope over the broom 4 times in your 5 chances,try the barrel race by clicking on the barrel. u have to run around those barrels and finnish before ten seconds. it shows u how to do that in the stable it has a poster thing that tells you. wen u pass those tests you get a rope.

Cristina Cabrera - 10:37am Aug 17, 2004 PST(#124 of 12030)

still need help. pleaz help me!

Drama Queen 220 - 10:55am Aug 17, 2004 PST(#125 of 12030)
somtimes what you want you cant have and what you can you dont need somtimes what you see is'nt allways what's there you have to look deeper inside someone to see what is realy there~Drama Queen 220

ok this is what i nees help with, i already went on a walk through but it just confused me more all i need to know is when i make the cake, for example you know how sugar or whatever comes in a pint, just tell me how many times to click it into the boal, and can you do that for EVARY ingredant!

please help im stuck!!!!!!!!

Annierae7 - 11:14am Aug 17, 2004 PST(#126 of 12030)
professional detective (:

we absolutely loved this game. It was so hard. We've done jr. and senior levels. just ask if U need help!******(:

Drama Queen 220 - 11:17am Aug 17, 2004 PST(#127 of 12030)

help me help just read my prevose message!

weirdo123 - 12:42pm Aug 17, 2004 PST(#128 of 12030)
I Am The Randolph.

clik on sugar 7 times

Drama Queen 220 - 01:00pm Aug 17, 2004 PST(#129 of 12030)

what obout the other ingredents

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (11901 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10)