Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Secret of Shadow Ranch
The Secret of Shadow Ranch
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew The Secret of Shadow Ranch Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Secret of Shadow Ranch
Play as Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game. 20+ hours of thrilling game play; interview suspects. New puzzles tie directly to the storyline and give important clues.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (1 previous message)
LarkspurLane - 08:29pm Jul 21, 2004 PST(#2 of 12030)
The lowbrow often believes that a bad book is good, while the highbrow often believes that a good book is bad ~ Robert Lynd

Rae, it is right outside the back door of the house. Turn left and look.

Midge00 - 05:52pm Jul 22, 2004 PST(#3 of 12030)
Happy to Help

no it is kool i think but has anyone got to the part where u have to feed the horses. I fed bob but iget it wrong fo rthe other 2. so please HELP. i am stupid these days so give me exact instucion.

LarkspurLane - 06:17pm Jul 22, 2004 PST(#4 of 12030)
The lowbrow often believes that a bad book is good, while the highbrow often believes that a good book is bad ~ Robert Lynd

Midge, I had trouble with that part, too. Here are some things you can try:

Look carefully at the feeding chart!

Also, when the directions say, "2 Oats, 1 Corn" or something like that, they mean 2 pounds and 1 pound, not 2 scoops and 1 scoop. You can check the pounds by looking at the scale as you put the food in the bucket.

Please remember, this discussion is for Q&A only!

Rae1244 - 05:19am Jul 23, 2004 PST(#5 of 12030)
Get a life! Get a horse!

Thanx LarkspurLane! -Rae

Rae1244 - 05:20am Jul 23, 2004 PST(#6 of 12030)
Get a life! Get a horse!

I can't open either of the trunks! Please help! -Rae

Midge00 - 07:14am Jul 23, 2004 PST(#7 of 12030)
Happy to Help

Rae-for the one in the room, look ion the clock for the birds color and then see wat position it is in and try to do that position on the chest. for the one with marry u have to call the romance novelist in marry's shop then she gives u 3 #'s use those to look on the clck and find there positions.

Rae1244 - 08:48am Jul 23, 2004 PST(#8 of 12030)
Get a life! Get a horse!

Midge00- Where's the clock?

LarkspurLane - 09:15am Jul 23, 2004 PST(#9 of 12030)

Rae, the clock is above the fireplace in the living room.

Midge00 - 11:05am Jul 23, 2004 PST(#10 of 12030)
Happy to Help

ok i got a lot done but know i don't know wat to do. I still have to find the code to the store and wat kind of crackers or sumthing. and i have to fix the gate on the chicken cage. where should i look wat should i do!!!

SquirrelGurl - 12:08pm Jul 23, 2004 PST(#11 of 12030)

Where do i find the rope? How do u open the locket? If u can help me thankx!

Midge00 - 12:56pm Jul 23, 2004 PST(#12 of 12030)
Happy to Help

squirrle-u get the rope from tex. He tells you to do chores fo rhim though(this happens on the second day) the locket opens at the chest puzzle in the lobby. It is the one that is in the corner of the room. U get a locket opener. By the way be free to help me anyone!!!

LarkspurLane - 01:06pm Jul 23, 2004 PST(#13 of 12030)

Midge, call the sheriff. He'll help you out. Don't worry about the chicken coop for right now. That comes later.

SquirrelGurl - 08:08pm Jul 24, 2004 PST(#14 of 12030)

Help! HOW DO YOU DO THE LASSO THING? I DON"T UNDER STAND!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (12016 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10)