Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Secret of Shadow Ranch
The Secret of Shadow Ranch
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew The Secret of Shadow Ranch Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Secret of Shadow Ranch
Play as Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game. 20+ hours of thrilling game play; interview suspects. New puzzles tie directly to the storyline and give important clues.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (282 previous messages)
Aliesha - 07:35am Oct 9, 2004 PST(#283 of 12030)
"It is indeed cowardly and wrong to give up principle," said Rose, "but surely it is noble and generous to give up our own wishes to another, where no principle is involved." "Certainly, you are right," said Adelaide, musingly. "And now I recollect that, readily as Elsie gives up her own wishes to others on ordinary occasions, I have never known her to sacrifice principle. Elsie is certainly very different from any of the rest of us, and if it is piety that makes her what she is, I think piety is a very lovely thing." -Quote from Elsie Dinsmore by Martha Finley

mystery amanda- where is a common place people put magnets in modern times? SPOILER ALERT- THE REFRIDGERATOR! Zebra rock is at the trail stop. It is kinda black and white. You should hear a rattlesnake when you go near, but just leave it alone and go on day 3. If I'm confusing you....go to uhs-hints.com. It is a life saver! tallkaluwant4-I donh't remember exactly, but try going to uhs-hints.com. It helps!

QLH - 08:02am Oct 9, 2004 PST(#284 of 12030)
I love gymnastics

Make sure when you give bob the mix pellets it is not the purple one. It should be the one one the farthest right. The oats are the farthest to the right and the corn is in the middle.

MysteryAmanda - 11:33am Oct 9, 2004 PST(#285 of 12030)

HELP ME HOW DO YOU ARRANGE THE FLOWERS ON THE TOP OF THE BOX. That I found in the dessert!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 PLEASE HELP ME. : THANKS

talkalluwant4 - 01:20pm Oct 9, 2004 PST(#286 of 12030)

so the purple ones are the corn,the yellow stuff is oats and the brown stuff is pellets,and the last stuff is chicken feed

clutz - 07:51am Oct 10, 2004 PST(#287 of 12030)

how do you get the rope to get the log down at the place with the rocks????????

clutz - 08:01am Oct 10, 2004 PST(#288 of 12030)

how do you get to the second day???????????

Girl Detective#1 - 01:19pm Oct 10, 2004 PST(#289 of 12030)

clutz:u need to open the chest before u can get to the second day. hih!

BottieCuttie007 - 11:39pm Oct 10, 2004 PST(#290 of 12030)

I need help i have done evrything that i'm suppose to do but i can't get the forks and i can't play anything on the computer!!

The message of the rock picture is suppose to me beneath cappy's key's pappy's name please!

BottieCuttie007 - 11:56pm Oct 10, 2004 PST(#291 of 12030)

what do u have to have done before the 2nd day is completed

talkalluwant4 - 12:07pm Oct 11, 2004 PST(#292 of 12030)

so the purple ones are the corn,the yellow stuff is oats and the brown stuff is pellets,and the last stuff is chicken feed

monkiez rule - 01:52pm Oct 11, 2004 PST(#293 of 12030)

BottieCuttie007-SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!go to Cappys at Dry Creek and click on the piano in the corner. Click under the piano keys and there should be a code thing. If you want the name to the code thing, read this back wards if you don't, then don't read it!:) REEMHSAC!!! (can't get the forks without looking at the note in the piano)-monkie

monkiez rule - 01:59pm Oct 11, 2004 PST(#294 of 12030)

talkalluwant4- I am pretty sure the order of the horse food containers go: oats, pelts(spelt it wrong:),Cracked Corn, Pink Cattle feed(u don't need that now)and mixed seeds or something(4 the chikens)If I am wrong, then switch the Oats and pelts around._monkie

talkalluwant4 - 05:18pm Oct 11, 2004 PST(#295 of 12030)

tankx i got it

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (11735 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10)