Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Getting To Know You - Your Favorites  /

Your favorite television shows.

This is a place to post what your favorite tv shows are.Come on,talk with other fans of the same show.Maybe you could talk about that episode you missed the other day.

You will see posts where it looks like nothing is posted! These posts contain information about a show that maybe others have not yet seen. To see what those posts are saying, just highlight by placing your mouse over the area and left click.

To post a message in white, use this formula: <font color=white>

To end the white post, just write </font>

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (106 previous messages)
Donna Smock - 10:13pm Jun 13, 1999 PST(#107 of 9123)
Make new friends but keep the old; one is silver and the other gold.

My favorite show right now is "Mysteries & Scandals" on "E." I'm also a Mickey Rooney fan and AMC had a marathon on the other night of Andy Hardy series and his "Mickey & Judy" movies. Now this will surprise you---I like Beavis! My son does an impersonation of his voice that cracks me up. I liked the episode "Yard Sale" where they sold their neighbors things out from under him. I know, I'm not acting my age!

Marielle - 11:53pm Jun 13, 1999 PST(#108 of 9123)
Terrified Tissue?

Red Dwarf, The Simpsons, Mobile Master Piece Theater, and Arthur!!!

(yes I like a kids show so...:P~~~~)

_______________________________________________ - 10:31am Jun 14, 1999 PST(#109 of 9123)

Marielle, that's okay because I like Blue's Clues. And Arthur is really cool, too. So :oř~~~~

spoonman - 11:23am Jun 14, 1999 PST(#110 of 9123)
Huh!? What am I supposed to type here?!?

Last year I had to travel to Bogota, Colombia for work and while sitting in my hotel room, I was visited by the most sureal vision I have ever encountered: The Three Stooges dubbed in Spanish. This was really cool since I know every short by heart (and how complicated are they, really) so I knew what was going on. The strange part was that whoever dubbed these, didn't sound anything like Moe or Larry, but was making an obvious attempt to get Curly exact. Very Funny!!

Marielle - 06:21pm Jun 14, 1999 PST(#111 of 9123)
Terrified Tissue?

LD, Well, I no longer have CABLE, and the only other things on at the time is Jenny Jones and Soap Operas, so Arthur IS a good choice. (And while I'm drawing, painting, or sewing, I have to have noise)

Barbie - 06:37pm Jun 14, 1999 PST(#112 of 9123)
It's been a while

I like Blue's Clues and Arthur too!! (Hanging out with 4 year olds too much ;o)

I like that Mailtime song....

Sultry Brunette - 11:31pm Jun 14, 1999 PST(#113 of 9123)
~It is better to be hated for who you are, than liked for who you are not~

My little girls ADORE Blue's Clues!! It's a very well done show. :o)

They also enjoy Arthur, Little Bear, Bear in the Big Blue House, and Franklin.

Nick Jr. programming for toddlers is AWESOME. (Bear in the Big Blue House is Disney though)

sassnmax - 12:33am Jun 15, 1999 PST(#114 of 9123)
Team Due North Mounties.....kats, dogs and mice, lets all be friends!

I love....Ally McBeal, ER, Chicago Hope, All My Children, Days of Our Lifes, Another World (boo hoo its being taken off), Young and Restless, Due South, North of 60 (and they took it off air!) and Star Trek. Someone mentioned Red Dawn - AWESOME SHOW. It's so incrediably funny!!! And I love Sabrina and the whole Friday nite lineup. Last, I like Nash Bridges.

hey, I think I watch too much tv LOL!

Hugh Drummond - 07:50am Jun 15, 1999 PST(#115 of 9123)
" I have a criminal mind... I see bad in everyone," (Mr. J.G. Reeder)

I listen to too much radio and read too many books. It's what people used to do before TV was invented.

HUD

Neil - 07:53am Jun 15, 1999 PST(#116 of 9123)
.............!

But what did they do before radio was invented?

Hugh Drummond - 08:15am Jun 15, 1999 PST(#117 of 9123)
" I have a criminal mind... I see bad in everyone," (Mr. J.G. Reeder)

Read too many books.

HUD

Neil - 08:22am Jun 15, 1999 PST(#118 of 9123)
.............!

Poor souls!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (9005 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Getting To Know You - Your Favorites  / Your favorite television shows.

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: