Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Haunted Carousel
The Haunted Carousel
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew The Haunted Carousel Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Haunted Carousel

Buy at Amazon
  • Explore a seaside amusement park and solve a mystery as Nancy Drew
  • In-game laptop helps track progress and get clues
  • New cell phone feature--answer and make calls anywhere in the game.
  • Sleuth on your own, or with family and friends
  • More than 20 hours of game play with 2 levels

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (97 previous messages)
spidergirl85 - 12:32pm Aug 9, 2003 PST(#98 of 4956)

Hey, i am having a terrible time with the stenography!! please some 1 help.. if possible give me the name of the horse.

Coni - 04:11pm Aug 9, 2003 PST(#99 of 4956)

kayly- how did u find out about danger on deception island and the day it will come out? can u tell me which website u found it on?

Star Solver - 08:09am Aug 10, 2003 PST(#100 of 4956)

Coni- After you beat this game it gives you some info about it, Or you can go to www.herinteractive.com.

Spidergirl85- If you skip every other letter in the word at the bottom You will have it.

giltowrny Hope i helpped.

Coni - 09:10am Aug 10, 2003 PST(#101 of 4956)

can u install this game if u have norton antivirus in your computer?

Pugsy girl - 05:59pm Aug 11, 2003 PST(#102 of 4956)

yes you can load the gam with the ati virus

tinyswiney89 - 03:12pm Aug 12, 2003 PST(#103 of 4956)

hey, spidergirl55! all you had to do was call Bess and George, they'll learn about stenography 4 you!! hey, it took me a while to figure that out, too.

Bubbles Underthesea - 04:16pm Aug 12, 2003 PST(#104 of 4956)

HI, um I have the game (I ordered it online) but I seem to get at this point in the game were I cant get out of Elliots room place thingy, its just after he hands me the (Im terrible with names) thing that looks like a glue gun. After he hands it to me I cant seem to get out of his room (or whatever u call it). Someone please help me out! Has this happened to nyone else, maybe I need to start over or somthing, plese E me with help at MEbluemonkey721@hotmail.com

ShadowGirl13 - 08:26pm Aug 12, 2003 PST(#105 of 4956)

How did you all get this game. I've looked everywhere and it's not there! Some guy told me it dosen't come out until september.

Pugsy girl - 04:06am Aug 13, 2003 PST(#106 of 4956)

try to reload your game it didn't happen to me but maybe its a glitch.or maybe you need a patch.try going to herinteractive.com hope it helps!!!

horsecrazy247 - 11:42am Aug 13, 2003 PST(#107 of 4956)
A canter is the cure for every evil

Shadowgirl- The game has been out for about a month. If you go to amazon.com or herinteractive.com, you can order it.

nancy drew chick - 06:44pm Aug 13, 2003 PST(#108 of 4956)
<3

Help! I got the game and am at the point where I have to go to the band organ and the harmoica riddle thingy. I found the band organ inside the carousel but now it's locked what is the combo?????? PLEASE HELP A.S.A.P. Thanks

• ~nancydrewchick~*

• Nancy_Drew_Chick_03 - 07:20pm Aug 13, 2003 PST(#109 of 4956)

I am so happy that it coming out! Where would it be Walmart CompUSA?!?! Where please help me!

nancy drew chick - 09:00am Aug 15, 2003 PST(#110 of 4956)
    <3

I solved the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was fun but to short I think. I loved the ending when you find out about danger on deception Island. NDC3- i THINK it came out yesterday in stores but you should go and ask I'm sure they would tell you a exact date.

If anyone needs help just ask.:)

Nancy Drew Shrew - 12:04pm Aug 15, 2003 PST(#111 of 4956)

Hey, does anyone know if the next game, Danger on Deception Island, is based on a Nancy Drew book or Ghost Story? All of the other games were, and I like to read the book after I finish the game. Thanks

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (4845 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)