•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  /

Suggest a New Author

Want to spread the word about new authors? You can post an announcement and information here.

Here are some basic guidelines:

• Check in the List of Authors to see if your new author already has a discussion.
  • If they don't have a discussion, create one for the new author you are announcing.
  • Post a message here, telling others a little bit about the author and their book. If you can, link the new author's discussion in your message here. If you need a little help linking the discussion, e-mail us at community@MysteryNet.com

Remember, if you want to recommend a book or check out other readers' suggestions, go to What to Read Next or Book Reviews.

(Note: All material posted becomes the property of Newfront. Newfront reserves the right to edit or remove any material.)

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (53 previous messages)
    Patrick Kiley - 11:26pm Aug 1, 2007 PST(#54 of 56)

Hey, all - I'd like to call your attention to new author Evan Kilgore, with his June '07 debut, WHO IS SHAYLA HACKER (Bleak House Books).

Kilgore is a young, up and coming writer whose work is edgy, strange, surreal, and disturbing. He has been compared to David Lynch and Dan Brown, and the book's getting pretty good reviews. You can find it in Borders, on Amazon, or at a mystery bookstore near you.

The official web site for the book is www.WhoIsShaylaHacker.com .

Best, Patrick

Lauren Padgett - 09:28am Dec 19, 2007 PST(#55 of 56)

I would like to tell you about Victor Bose's book CrossFire Across the Crossroads. This book had me thirsty for justice by the end of the first chapter. The book is well written and is one that I would recommend to anyone who enjoys a good mystery. You can find the book on Amazon. I know you will enjoy the book as much as I have.

Fran Hinkel - 04:22am Dec 29, 2007 PST(#56 of 56)
    You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Thanks, Lauren, it sounds really good.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / Suggest a New Author

• In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
    Shopping Here: