Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Danger on Deception Island
Danger on Deception Island
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Danger on Deception Island Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Danger on Deception Island
  • Investigate mysterious events on Deception Island and in surrounding sea caves and waters
  • Play as teenage super-sleuth Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game
  • Up-close interaction with one of the sea's most mysterious creatures, the orca whale
  • New puzzles tie directly to storyline and give important clues; 20+ hours of game play
  • Two difficulty settings, Junior and Senior; fun for experienced and new detectives

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (5 previous messages)
Pugsy girl - 05:06pm Oct 7, 2003 PST(#6 of 12607)

have done the puzles there are three right????? also i have three messages inthe bottles.. please help i haven't even been able t get in the light house please write back asap!!! thanx

Pugsy girl - 05:52pm Oct 7, 2003 PST(#7 of 12607)

CLEOCATS85~ i have one more ??? how do i get inthe lighthouse

CleoCAT85 - 01:16pm Oct 8, 2003 PST(#8 of 12607)

Pugsy girl~ have you figured out the location of the decret beach with the materials to make a sandcastle? if not, you must do that first. also you need to get the GPS from holt if you have not already done so. you will need to type in the coordiates for the new beach. if you have done all of that, you need to open the box that is buried in the sand on the sandcastle beach.

CleoCAT85 - 01:17pm Oct 8, 2003 PST(#9 of 12607)

help me please! I need to know what 'nuns' mean on the e-mail from hilda! please help someone! thanx

CleoCAT85 - 01:28pm Oct 8, 2003 PST(#10 of 12607)

also (i forgot to say) i don't understand the 'isophrase' and the 'carins'. please help me! (p.s.-i know what the 'carins' are i just don't know how many but i don't know what the 'isophrase' or the 'nuns'. i just don't know what they are! please help me!!!) thanx

dorie baldwn - 02:52pm Oct 8, 2003 PST(#11 of 12607)

CleoCats~ how do i get to the beach? i hve the gps but italways says i don't have omplete coordinates!! i found the cave.and cannot get anywhere else on the kayak!!! please help!! i have my phone,gps,3 messages, piece of wood and some rocks.Thats it please help me!!! thanx alot i am so flustered!!! no one wil talk to me either!thanks again.

CleoCAT85 - 03:14pm Oct 8, 2003 PST(#12 of 12607)

sort of thought it was you. anyways, there is one message that you are missing. you need four. those four will give you the coordiates for the beach. please post a message after you do that. i can help after, if you need it.

Pugsy girl - 03:21pm Oct 8, 2003 PST(#13 of 12607)

please help me find the other one i have looked everywhere.i have the onefom the cave,the beach and from he one in the water from the kayak.is there a special way to turn the kayak because i can't get past the rocks!!!! where is the other one?? if yu don't want to say online e-mail me please at dbaldwin71@aol.com thanks

CleoCAT85 - 03:59pm Oct 8, 2003 PST(#14 of 12607)

the other bottle is near the rocks in the water. if you need more help, please ask. :)

CleoCAT85 - 04:02pm Oct 8, 2003 PST(#15 of 12607)

no i don't think there is a special way to turn the kayak. sorry :( ~ :)

CleoCAT85 - 04:05pm Oct 8, 2003 PST(#16 of 12607)

please someone i need help! i don't understand what 'nuns' are or how many carins there are or what the 'isophrase' bouys are pleeeeease someone help me! thanx :)

Pugsy girl - 04:27pm Oct 8, 2003 PST(#17 of 12607)

cleocats~ what water when your in the kayak or by the light house???? i need a little more info please!!!!

Pugsy girl - 04:45pm Oct 8, 2003 PST(#18 of 12607)

CleoCats~ i just want you to know which ones i have found.the cave,the skiping the rock one by the lighthouse,and the one when you get in the kayak! which one to you mean??please be specific!! how do i get it???do you remember??? i have searched the lighthouse a million times and kayaked all over!!!! please please help me!!!:)i'll be waiting!!! thanx!!

Pugsy girl - 06:06pm Oct 8, 2003 PST(#19 of 12607)

am stuck cleo please please hurry and respond,anyone.i cannot find the last bootle please give me some land marks too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (12588 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)