Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Danger on Deception Island
Danger on Deception Island
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Danger on Deception Island Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Danger on Deception Island
  • Investigate mysterious events on Deception Island and in surrounding sea caves and waters
  • Play as teenage super-sleuth Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game
  • Up-close interaction with one of the sea's most mysterious creatures, the orca whale
  • New puzzles tie directly to storyline and give important clues; 20+ hours of game play
  • Two difficulty settings, Junior and Senior; fun for experienced and new detectives

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (62 previous messages)
Demeter Ramsey - 03:11pm Oct 16, 2003 PST(#63 of 12607)

Noambony: the code is in the chess book, on the book mark! Hope I helped

munkigrrrl: Why can't you figure it out urself????!! I mean really! You should do at least SOME work. Just write down the words (alpha, bravo, charlie, echo, foxtrot, golf, hotel, India, juliet, etc.) then whenever they come up in the story put the first letter down at the bottom on the lines.

NOW HELP ME!! Can somebody help we w/ where I'm stuck?? NE one who has finished the game or something!! Read post #61 for where I am!! PLEASE!

Pugsy girl - 05:14pm Oct 16, 2003 PST(#64 of 12607)

Demeter~go to the bak of the lighthouse go down the open door to the sea cave.look on the wall and go from there!! the dragon dial!!!hope that helpsyou if not i'll ck later.but i just guessed i'm not really sure what to stick the dial on!!!!!

noambony - 01:05am Oct 17, 2003 PST(#65 of 12607)

DEMETER RAMSEY:what you mean :in the chess book on the book mark,where exactly?

chloeeolhc - 05:17pm Oct 17, 2003 PST(#66 of 12607)

I need HELP! I did everthing, and got the bonoculars and now know one one will talk to me?! And nothing is happening? Wha should I do?

dragon02 - 07:14pm Oct 17, 2003 PST(#67 of 12607)

hey.listen i have 2 clams left to find.im playing juinor level and nancy said i've found all the clams here(or something)at the lighthouse and the secret beach.where are the other 2 clams??

freakadoll - 10:44pm Oct 17, 2003 PST(#68 of 12607)

hey, i need some help with the chess quiz. i know the first move is the Q but to where? i tried every single space but the answers still wrong. im playing junior by the way. plzzz...somebody help me. im stuck.

Demeter Ramsey - 08:02am Oct 18, 2003 PST(#69 of 12607)

Noambony: The chess book is in Holt's duffle bag, if you can't go in there yet, you'll have to keep going untill you get all of hilda's riddles down. Hope I helped!

Dragon02: Have you gone across the rocks yet? (hint: there is more than one rock to jump on) Hope I helped!

I just finished it!! That was awsome! But kinda hard! I think it's my fav so far!!

~Demeter

Sheena - 09:23am Oct 18, 2003 PST(#70 of 12607)

Help! I just got the binocular's now it wont let me in the place to see the ship, or talk to anyone. What do I do? Thanks!

estefydrew - 10:27am Oct 18, 2003 PST(#71 of 12607)

have a question. is deception island have any ghosts and spirits and dark things or something because i want to buy the game but i am only aloud to buy games that dont have any of those things that i said please someone answer me please.

Demeter Ramsey - 11:38am Oct 18, 2003 PST(#72 of 12607)

broadway baby: You need to fix the sink right now. start by finding the piece that goes at the bottom & attaches to the little thing sticking out of the cabnet at the bottom, it's all trial and error. Hope I helped. P.S. You can't go to the caves yet.

Estefydrew: No there are no ghosts, spirits, or dark things, just a "crazy" lady named Hilda. lol! Hope you can get it, it's awsome!

Sheena: have you solved the puzzle to open the wall down in the tunnel/under the lighthouse? Whale World should be open soon, it was for me. Hope I helped!

Nancy Drew Kidz - 12:40pm Oct 18, 2003 PST(#73 of 12607)

I just finished the game!!!!! The ending was sooooooo cool!! It was also funny!!! Thanks for your help!!!

noambony - 02:17pm Oct 18, 2003 PST(#74 of 12607)

DEMETER RAMSEY:thank you but i am still don't know what to do ,i travel in the sea and i found 3 botlles,i found the s.s wood and i figure it out what kind of wood is it and that is it,by the way i can't touch holt bag yet,HELP ME

noambony - 02:50pm Oct 18, 2003 PST(#75 of 12607)

DEMETER RAMSEY:i guss one cordoniton is missing to me ,i got w-123,43.517(something like that) and n48 where can i find the four cordonition?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (12532 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)