Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Danger on Deception Island
Danger on Deception Island
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Danger on Deception Island Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Danger on Deception Island
  • Investigate mysterious events on Deception Island and in surrounding sea caves and waters
  • Play as teenage super-sleuth Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game
  • Up-close interaction with one of the sea's most mysterious creatures, the orca whale
  • New puzzles tie directly to storyline and give important clues; 20+ hours of game play
  • Two difficulty settings, Junior and Senior; fun for experienced and new detectives

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (85 previous messages)
broadway baby - 01:57pm Oct 20, 2003 PST(#86 of 12607)

wut do u write wen we are in the light house to send the morse code, can u tell me exacly?

melissa broussard - 04:08pm Oct 20, 2003 PST(#87 of 12607)

hey when you got the e-mail what do you do

SWEET ME - 05:00pm Oct 20, 2003 PST(#88 of 12607)

when we get the e-mail from hilda what do we do im really stuck on that HELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEET ME - 05:01pm Oct 20, 2003 PST(#89 of 12607)

Brodway baby can you help me?

Andrej Rihardo - 02:45am Oct 21, 2003 PST(#90 of 12607)

Could someone help me? I play Danger on Deception Island.I cant find out the solution to the crazy story(dog named alpha...) and to those letters(p,p,s,...).Thank you to your answer..

Andrej

noambony - 03:36am Oct 21, 2003 PST(#91 of 12607)

ANDREJRIHARDO: for the solution to the crazy story you need to look at the hot ketlle cafe under the flags and there for exampel alpha=a ... ,the p,p,s i too don't know what to do

noambony - 10:12am Oct 21, 2003 PST(#92 of 12607)

I NEED HELP:what should i do with the s,p,p,s... letter

Jessica Montano - 02:00pm Oct 21, 2003 PST(#93 of 12607)

hi broadway baby can you help me? i need to know the lighthouse code and how to get into holt's bag. thanks bye

broadway baby - 02:34pm Oct 21, 2003 PST(#94 of 12607)

u hav to keep on tring to go into it, and keep talkin to him

SPOILER ALERT: the light house code is on a purple piece of paper in one of holts books in his bag, ( just keep on calling bess and geaorga and the hardy boyz and talk to everyone u noe in the game and look at the notes section in nancys laptop and go through the list

if u hav any otha questions just ask!

IndyAnna130 - 03:28pm Oct 21, 2003 PST(#95 of 12607)

I need to know what a carian is and how many are in the cave/tunnel. I am playing JUNIOR level of Deception Island. ALso what is amount charged for chowder. Thank you

Warrior Baby 62 - 03:39pm Oct 21, 2003 PST(#96 of 12607)

SPOILER ALERT!!!!! NOAMBONY: the s,p,p,s letter is used for when you get to the anvil poem in the phone call from hilda. then you go into the caves and those are the directions for which way you should turn. S= starboard which equals turn right. P= port which means turn left. get back to me with how it goes

Warrior Baby 62 - 03:40pm Oct 21, 2003 PST(#97 of 12607)

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IndyAnna130: a cairn is a little thing of rock in the tunnels. To know how many there are, you need to go in the tunnels. There are 5 i think... but im not sure.

Warrior Baby 62 - 03:54pm Oct 21, 2003 PST(#98 of 12607)

broadwaybaby: what is up witht hose symbols on andy's boat? i need help

broadway baby - 04:13pm Oct 21, 2003 PST(#99 of 12607)

Warrior Baby- just call bess george and hardy boyz , talk to everyone, if they tell u wut u should do email me wut they told u and i will tell u wut to do

IndyAnna130 - 09:20am Oct 22, 2003 PST(#100 of 12607)

I've looked at the bottle ship at Whale World and I've gone down into the sea caves by walking down the stairs. I see this puzzle on the wall. Do I do anything with it? Where does the P,SS,P..... etc fit in to this. Please point in me the right direction. I am playing JUNIOR level. Thank you.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (12507 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)