Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Danger on Deception Island
Danger on Deception Island
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Danger on Deception Island Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Danger on Deception Island
  • Investigate mysterious events on Deception Island and in surrounding sea caves and waters
  • Play as teenage super-sleuth Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game
  • Up-close interaction with one of the sea's most mysterious creatures, the orca whale
  • New puzzles tie directly to storyline and give important clues; 20+ hours of game play
  • Two difficulty settings, Junior and Senior; fun for experienced and new detectives

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (113 previous messages)
Demeter Ramsey - 03:42pm Oct 25, 2003 PST(#114 of 12607)

SPOILER ALERT:

FOR CLAMS: Have you tried going across the rocks?? (Hint: there is more than one rock to choose to jump on)

NikkiCheer: You don't really need to DO anything with the fish, but you do need to identify them, go to the hot kettle and look on the little round table.

NEone else need my help?? I'll be glad!

Krazybabe: Do you mean the thing on the walls? What was the old name of the cafe? (look on internet at the one that is an acual URL, sorry I forgot what it was) then if you don't know what kind of hand that is look in Holt's duffle bag.

Jodsteronie - 05:11pm Oct 25, 2003 PST(#115 of 12607)

Please help, I need to go to the dr website and I forgot to write it down when she gave it to me. Please anyone do you have it.

Jodie

Auburn Chick - 06:37pm Oct 25, 2003 PST(#116 of 12607)
"OH GEORGE!"

how do i fix the pipes!?

Jodie: click on search and the website should come up!

good solver**** - 07:43am Oct 26, 2003 PST(#117 of 12607)

HELP what is the lighthouse password HELP ASAP

Coni - 07:47am Oct 26, 2003 PST(#118 of 12607)

auburn chick- r u playing senior or junior detective?

Demeter Ramsey - 08:15am Oct 26, 2003 PST(#119 of 12607)

good solver: Find the code in Holt's duffle bag, in his chess book. If you can't get in there you need to wait until he gives you the chess challenge thing. Hope I helped.

Coni - 08:29am Oct 26, 2003 PST(#120 of 12607)

already found two bottles with letters in it. i found one at the lighthouse place where u need 2 skip rocks and one when i was kayaking. now, no one is talking to me. what do i do? spoilers welcome.

Demeter Ramsey - 12:42pm Oct 26, 2003 PST(#121 of 12607)

Coni: another bottle is in the sea caves (out when ur kayaking to the left, it's marked on ur GPS) And I can't remember where the other is. Hope I helped!

KDB51687: You should get it!! It's like the best one yet! Then new one will be The Mystery at Shadow Ranch.

Coni - 01:41pm Oct 26, 2003 PST(#122 of 12607)

Ii can't find all four of the thing in the royal flush salon. i only found three. SPOILER ALERT! found one on the private booth on the left. found one on the right of the entrance door. found one on the left side of the long window, near the book case about the sea monster. can someone please help me? spoilers welcome.

CleoCAT85 - 10:17am Oct 28, 2003 PST(#123 of 12607)

Auburn Chick: I was playing under Senior Detective, and I just kept trying different pipes untill they fit

PRITCHIE - 12:30pm Oct 28, 2003 PST(#124 of 12607)

what do i have to do to solve the wall puzzles in the hot kettle?

maude - 12:59pm Oct 28, 2003 PST(#125 of 12607)

help stuck on type of wood tried everything

Coni - 01:50pm Oct 28, 2003 PST(#126 of 12607)

pritchie- look in holt's book in his bag on pocker and find out the hot kettle's orginal name. that's what u put in the wall puzzle.

maude- did u call casey and the dr. peritchou or something like that i forgot how to spell it. and are u talking with the dr. peritchou on nancy's cell phone? while you're looking with it under the microscope?

KSL - 03:21pm Oct 28, 2003 PST(#127 of 12607)

Help, do I use the same thing in all wall plaques at the Kettle? I got one to work but can't get the others...

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (12480 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)