Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Danger on Deception Island
Danger on Deception Island
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Danger on Deception Island Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Danger on Deception Island
  • Investigate mysterious events on Deception Island and in surrounding sea caves and waters
  • Play as teenage super-sleuth Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game
  • Up-close interaction with one of the sea's most mysterious creatures, the orca whale
  • New puzzles tie directly to storyline and give important clues; 20+ hours of game play
  • Two difficulty settings, Junior and Senior; fun for experienced and new detectives

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (126 previous messages)
KSL - 03:21pm Oct 28, 2003 PST(#127 of 12607)

Help, do I use the same thing in all wall plaques at the Kettle? I got one to work but can't get the others...

Blondie007 - 07:26pm Oct 28, 2003 PST(#128 of 12607)

I am at the part after part of the Light house fell down I have 4 messages and the wood but I keep getting it wrong I am a Senior Dec. Please Plase help.

mamf - 08:10pm Oct 28, 2003 PST(#129 of 12607)

cant find all the clams need to find two more help spoilers welcome

mamf - 08:12pm Oct 28, 2003 PST(#130 of 12607)

for the wood go 2 the microscope in katies boat

Jenny28 - 08:17pm Oct 28, 2003 PST(#131 of 12607)

I still can't do the cafe puzzle,you know the poker thing,I know you've got to check in the pocker book..but what do I write down on the walls? The original name for the cafe is''the royal flush'',so do I check in the poker book for the ''royal flush'' style and type in the exact same card numbers on the walls?? Please Help!!!

KSL - 08:20pm Oct 28, 2003 PST(#132 of 12607)

Please, please, please somebody help me get past the puzzles on the wall!!!!! I got one by the chair but I cant get the others...I tried to put the same thing in the others but it won't work. HELP

Molly1 - 01:25pm Oct 29, 2003 PST(#133 of 12607)

Put them in a Royal Flush which is the same suit and A,K,Q,J, and 10 but it does not have to be in a order

Coni - 03:14pm Oct 29, 2003 PST(#134 of 12607)

need help. i already finished the royal flush thing and went down into the tunnel. i also saw the picture and the parts of the picture. now i'm out of the tunnel and i can't talk 2 jenna about the tunnel because she said she's busy. then later, when i talk to jenna i can't talk to her about the tunnel because there isn't anything about the tunnel in the place where u choose what to say. katie, holt, and andy also won't talk 2 me about the tunnel.

Picklelvr - 03:20pm Oct 29, 2003 PST(#135 of 12607)
We must always believe in luck, how else can we explain the sucess of those we don't like?

Go into the tunnel and look at the door puzzle, by moving the middle two up, they lock, then go back to the lighthouse and shift the peices on that side

KSL - 03:21pm Oct 29, 2003 PST(#136 of 12607)

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!! Molly1, thanks! I tried to put in the Royal Flush but it won't stay set in any of the others except the one to the right of the chair?? I even tried the RF in a couple diff ways but the pc won't acknowledge it...what do I do????? HELP!!!

KSL - 03:25pm Oct 29, 2003 PST(#137 of 12607)

If you subscribe to the newsletter at her interactive they will let you know BEFORE it comes out and will tell you the date of release.

Picklelvr - 03:26pm Oct 29, 2003 PST(#138 of 12607)
We must always believe in luck, how else can we explain the sucess of those we don't like?

thanks a bunch :)

koffeebrwn - 05:06pm Oct 29, 2003 PST(#139 of 12607)

For the first wall puzzle you have to have all diamonds as the suits, and it has to be a royal flush. 2nd wall=a club royal flush 3rd wall= spade royal flush 4th & last wall=heart royal flush.

The last wall is inside the reserved room in the back, but you won't be able to get to it until a little later.

KSL - 06:54pm Oct 29, 2003 PST(#140 of 12607)

Koffeebrwn---you are a life saver, I was pulling my hair out!! Many thanks :-)

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (12467 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)