Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Danger on Deception Island
Danger on Deception Island
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Danger on Deception Island Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Danger on Deception Island
  • Investigate mysterious events on Deception Island and in surrounding sea caves and waters
  • Play as teenage super-sleuth Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game
  • Up-close interaction with one of the sea's most mysterious creatures, the orca whale
  • New puzzles tie directly to storyline and give important clues; 20+ hours of game play
  • Two difficulty settings, Junior and Senior; fun for experienced and new detectives

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (136 previous messages)
KSL - 03:25pm Oct 29, 2003 PST(#137 of 12607)

If you subscribe to the newsletter at her interactive they will let you know BEFORE it comes out and will tell you the date of release.

Picklelvr - 03:26pm Oct 29, 2003 PST(#138 of 12607)
We must always believe in luck, how else can we explain the sucess of those we don't like?

thanks a bunch :)

koffeebrwn - 05:06pm Oct 29, 2003 PST(#139 of 12607)

For the first wall puzzle you have to have all diamonds as the suits, and it has to be a royal flush. 2nd wall=a club royal flush 3rd wall= spade royal flush 4th & last wall=heart royal flush.

The last wall is inside the reserved room in the back, but you won't be able to get to it until a little later.

KSL - 06:54pm Oct 29, 2003 PST(#140 of 12607)

Koffeebrwn---you are a life saver, I was pulling my hair out!! Many thanks :-)

*USA Angel* - 11:52am Oct 30, 2003 PST(#141 of 12607)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

I just bought this game today, and since I tend to get stuck alot, you'll be hearing from me! :P

lollipop22 - 06:36pm Oct 30, 2003 PST(#142 of 12607)

don't know what to do next. i have found the island. here is what i don't know: 1-what the combo is for the shell shaped box. where can i find it? 2-what type of wood the thing is. ms. precupicho or whatever told me a kind but the librarian dude said that there werent any boats made out of that kind, and now she wont answer the phone. how do i find out what kind of wood it is? 3-what the combo is for those little wood slots. where do i find it? 4-nobody (on the phone or in person) will talk to me. umm, why? ok, thanks, i needed help really bad. yours till the horse flies- lollipop22

Kelloggs - 06:45pm Oct 30, 2003 PST(#143 of 12607)

need help on the sink none of the pipes pleaseeeeeee help

Kelloggs - 06:50pm Oct 30, 2003 PST(#144 of 12607)

I have a prob. i cant do the sink email me its www.steveoluver2@yahoo.com None of the pipes fitttt hhelp

Starsky - 08:07pm Oct 30, 2003 PST(#145 of 12607)

how do you solve the e-mail that Hilda sent to me...i do not know what "nun" mens or isophase buoys..i am stumped

spoilers welcome

*USA Angel* - 09:10am Oct 31, 2003 PST(#146 of 12607)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

Kelloggs- Just try all the pieces on the bottom part, and when you get the right part ND will say something like "That looks right" or such.

Kittygirls - 11:05am Oct 31, 2003 PST(#147 of 12607)

Hey to all out there, I need help on the next part... I've gottent all the royal flushes and I gotten the lightbulb for the lighthouse and gotten into the secret passage way, but I just can't figure out the stupid chess match!!! PLEASE HELP All I know is that the first one is a Queen, but nothing else Kittygirls

*USA Angel* - 02:17pm Oct 31, 2003 PST(#148 of 12607)

Angel9- DODI is super good. It's pretty hard, but alot of fun, I beat it today. I don't know when 10 comes out but I'll keep my eyes open!

Kittygirls- for the Junior Detective the chess match answers are: Move Q(ueen) to position D6. Move Q(ueen) to posiiton D8.

Senior Detective answers are: Move R(ook) to position H5. Move R(ook) to position H7

Good Luck!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (12459 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)