Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Danger on Deception Island
Danger on Deception Island
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Danger on Deception Island Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Danger on Deception Island
  • Investigate mysterious events on Deception Island and in surrounding sea caves and waters
  • Play as teenage super-sleuth Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game
  • Up-close interaction with one of the sea's most mysterious creatures, the orca whale
  • New puzzles tie directly to storyline and give important clues; 20+ hours of game play
  • Two difficulty settings, Junior and Senior; fun for experienced and new detectives

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (145 previous messages)
*USA Angel* - 09:10am Oct 31, 2003 PST(#146 of 12607)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

Kelloggs- Just try all the pieces on the bottom part, and when you get the right part ND will say something like "That looks right" or such.

Kittygirls - 11:05am Oct 31, 2003 PST(#147 of 12607)

Hey to all out there, I need help on the next part... I've gottent all the royal flushes and I gotten the lightbulb for the lighthouse and gotten into the secret passage way, but I just can't figure out the stupid chess match!!! PLEASE HELP All I know is that the first one is a Queen, but nothing else Kittygirls

*USA Angel* - 02:17pm Oct 31, 2003 PST(#148 of 12607)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

Angel9- DODI is super good. It's pretty hard, but alot of fun, I beat it today. I don't know when 10 comes out but I'll keep my eyes open!

Kittygirls- for the Junior Detective the chess match answers are: Move Q(ueen) to position D6. Move Q(ueen) to posiiton D8.

Senior Detective answers are: Move R(ook) to position H5. Move R(ook) to position H7

Good Luck!

Coni - 02:37pm Oct 31, 2003 PST(#149 of 12607)

starsky- go to nancy's laptop and clik the thing at the bottom right corner. clik search and sea naunticals or something like that. and look up the word nuns. and if u can't find it, nuns mean red bouys.

nancydrewgal443 - 06:35am Nov 1, 2003 PST(#150 of 12607)

do the people at the walkthroughs have the walkthrough 4 this game cause i'm stuck!!!żżżż!!!!!!!!!!

nancydrewgal443 - 07:20am Nov 1, 2003 PST(#151 of 12607)

neva mind i did it! it is "vote 4 holt"

jessehelp - 07:20am Nov 1, 2003 PST(#152 of 12607)

am stuck. How do you get into the light house? I did everything i can do i did the sink, the books, the royal flush things and i know the boat thing now i need to know what to do.

nancydrewgal443 - 07:22am Nov 1, 2003 PST(#153 of 12607)

jessehelp- i know, im right where u r 2 but no one will help me

nancydrewgal443 - 07:25am Nov 1, 2003 PST(#154 of 12607)

write me back.k.

Demeter Ramsey - 07:44am Nov 1, 2003 PST(#155 of 12607)

nancydrewgal443/jessehelp: Has Holt given you the chess challenge thing yet?? You can't get into the lighthouse until he gives that to you. The code is on the bookmark in the chess book in his duffle bag. You've already been up there when the rocks fall, right? If not go up there. Hope I helped! ~Demeter

nancydrewgal443 - 08:44am Nov 1, 2003 PST(#156 of 12607)

demeter-no he did not ask about the chess. but i dont no the answer to shell thingy, can u help me?

nancydrewgal443 - 08:45am Nov 1, 2003 PST(#157 of 12607)

pllleasse help!!!asap

*USA Angel* - 09:12am Nov 1, 2003 PST(#158 of 12607)

nancydrewgal: In the cafe there is a poster with flags. Every flag stands for a letter. You have to punch the flags in to form a word often seen in the game. (The word is 'Rosebud') So find what the R,O,S,E,B,U,D looks like on the poster as flags. Then punch the flags in on the shell box to form that word. Good Luck!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (12449 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)