Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Danger on Deception Island
Danger on Deception Island
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Danger on Deception Island Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Danger on Deception Island
  • Investigate mysterious events on Deception Island and in surrounding sea caves and waters
  • Play as teenage super-sleuth Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game
  • Up-close interaction with one of the sea's most mysterious creatures, the orca whale
  • New puzzles tie directly to storyline and give important clues; 20+ hours of game play
  • Two difficulty settings, Junior and Senior; fun for experienced and new detectives

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (157 previous messages)
*USA Angel* - 09:12am Nov 1, 2003 PST(#158 of 12607)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

nancydrewgal: In the cafe there is a poster with flags. Every flag stands for a letter. You have to punch the flags in to form a word often seen in the game. (The word is 'Rosebud') So find what the R,O,S,E,B,U,D looks like on the poster as flags. Then punch the flags in on the shell box to form that word. Good Luck!

Coni - 11:21am Nov 1, 2003 PST(#159 of 12607)

am supposed 2 use the sheet from the shell box with port and starboard on it, and i dunno how to do it. i know that port is left and starboard is right, but if it says, P,S,S,P,P,S,S. do i turn left then go forward once. then turn right and go twice. then turn left again and go forward twice. then turn to the right and go forward twice. is that how i would read the port and starboard map thing?

thebestnancydrew - 01:08pm Nov 1, 2003 PST(#160 of 12607)

hi..

I have problem with those papers from shell box. Then I read everything about she want me going to the lighthouse. annnd map dircation, annnnd the story. I don't get it unclearly. Please me!! give me hints!!!! pleeease!! Thanks!

Chelle

nancydrewgal443 - 01:42pm Nov 1, 2003 PST(#161 of 12607)

im stuck!!!!! i got the shell thing done(thanx to usa angel) but the papers in there r something i have been working on 4 ever and i want to rip out my hair so can sombody please help meżżżż

nancydrewgal443 - 02:01pm Nov 1, 2003 PST(#162 of 12607)

asap

CUinLALAland123 - 02:52pm Nov 1, 2003 PST(#163 of 12607)

what do you need nancydrewgal443?

CUinLALAland123 - 02:54pm Nov 1, 2003 PST(#164 of 12607)

can anyone tell me what the coordinates are for the thing on Hilda's email?i just can't get the numbers right! can you please help me??!!post or email, spoilers welcome.

Coni - 02:55pm Nov 1, 2003 PST(#165 of 12607)

thebestnancydrew- did u do the story thing in the papers u found in the shell box? if u need help with the story thing, go to hot kettle cafe to the place where u found out about the flags.

nancydrewgal443- do u need help with the story in the sheel box? the one about the golfer? go to hot kettle cafe to where u saw the flags and look down at the words.

Coni - 02:59pm Nov 1, 2003 PST(#166 of 12607)

culalaland123- SOPILER ALERT! A=4 B=8 C=5 D=3 E=5

thebestnancydrew - 03:44pm Nov 1, 2003 PST(#167 of 12607)

ok Coni..........

I did open the shell box already. I get the map direction, the letter about the lighthouse, and other the letter by Hilda write a story. hummm I read the story about the alphe dog. I do careful read the letter say. I can see under the few lines must answer. But I understand those like gamma, Delta, Alphe from the poster of the communication flags. But I don't get it unclearly. I think I need a help. I need smaalll hints..... please *down my knees on the floor* please.....

Chelle

CUinLALAland123 - 04:57pm Nov 1, 2003 PST(#168 of 12607)

ok thanx for the info except when i type in a the D and E answers i need one more number, what do i do?

*USA Angel* - 05:06pm Nov 1, 2003 PST(#169 of 12607)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

thebestnancydrew: I don't really know how to give small hints about that. but

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

The answer is ASK HS AJ JD FOR HILDAS GIFT.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (12438 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)