Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Danger on Deception Island
Danger on Deception Island
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Danger on Deception Island Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Danger on Deception Island
  • Investigate mysterious events on Deception Island and in surrounding sea caves and waters
  • Play as teenage super-sleuth Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game
  • Up-close interaction with one of the sea's most mysterious creatures, the orca whale
  • New puzzles tie directly to storyline and give important clues; 20+ hours of game play
  • Two difficulty settings, Junior and Senior; fun for experienced and new detectives

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (187 previous messages)
thebestnancydrew - 08:56pm Nov 1, 2003 PST(#188 of 12607)

I enter the lighthouse and the basement. I look around and take the bulb. I saw the dragon something puzzle..... and I get to up the roof. I try morse code for the phone number then send it. but seem didn't working in the system there.... and I check up the light and switch it. seem won't work. I put the bulb into it. then switch won't........... How I turn on the light??? I try search for the oil or the machine any around in the lighthouse are none.... But where??????

jessehelp - 09:23pm Nov 1, 2003 PST(#189 of 12607)

tory the answer for the 1st one is R h5 then the lat one is R H7. wait are you on the easy level or hard like me??

jessehelp - 09:25pm Nov 1, 2003 PST(#190 of 12607)

I need help trying to figur out what the message means on her girts with Tren, One bum, And eleph, or whater that last one is help please help

jessehelp - 09:32pm Nov 1, 2003 PST(#191 of 12607)

answer soon please the anagram thing isn't helping whats the code thing dont really tell me the answer just a clue intill i want the answer okay

thebestnancydrew - 10:19pm Nov 1, 2003 PST(#192 of 12607)

I find the oil spray in the tunnel. I puzzled to see the "Snake" picture the wall has something like the key or what. I am not sure.... anyway I have to go back to the lighthouse then up the roof. I fix oil spray to the rust light. then put on the bulb. Switch on. it won't work..... I don't understand???? help me!

jessehelp - 07:07am Nov 2, 2003 PST(#193 of 12607)

help please someone help i am so stuck on the anagram thing

jessehelp - 08:09am Nov 2, 2003 PST(#194 of 12607)

ok i did that proplem now i need the oil because my message wont send help

jessehelp - 08:12am Nov 2, 2003 PST(#195 of 12607)

also need help with the thing on the wall in the cafe where the ssh or whatever people were help me please on those two please

*USA Angel* - 08:22am Nov 2, 2003 PST(#196 of 12607)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

There's a can of oil in the secret tunnel. You'll find a box of stuff somewhere.

What 'thing on the wall'?

jessehelp - 09:00am Nov 2, 2003 PST(#197 of 12607)

What secret tunnel where is it and the thing on the wall is at the cafe where the ssh club was. what kind of royal flush is it help please

elley - 09:21am Nov 2, 2003 PST(#198 of 12607)

need some help! i caan't find all the clams...i can only find 13 and on both beaches she has already said that there doesn't look like theres anymore so she better look somewhere else..but i have no where else to look...and i can't figure out the chess question either! HELP

LindsayLou - 09:22am Nov 2, 2003 PST(#199 of 12607)

Wheres the oil can at i cant find it ???

LindsayLou - 09:24am Nov 2, 2003 PST(#200 of 12607)

I know the oil cans in the tunnel but where at in the tunnel by the water fall where ???

LindsayLou - 09:30am Nov 2, 2003 PST(#201 of 12607)

Is anyone on that can help me i really need help ive been on this for 3 weeks help where at in the tunnel is the oil can HELP HELP HELP !!!!!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (12406 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)