Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Danger on Deception Island
Danger on Deception Island
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Danger on Deception Island Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Danger on Deception Island
  • Investigate mysterious events on Deception Island and in surrounding sea caves and waters
  • Play as teenage super-sleuth Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game
  • Up-close interaction with one of the sea's most mysterious creatures, the orca whale
  • New puzzles tie directly to storyline and give important clues; 20+ hours of game play
  • Two difficulty settings, Junior and Senior; fun for experienced and new detectives

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (272 previous messages)
Chicago13 - 12:13pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#273 of 12607)
"Nice guys may finish last... but mean guys can kiss my..."

Angel 9..... u only need 1 more??? where did u get t he others??? besides the ones at teh lighthouse & the other beach?????

Starsky - 12:26pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#274 of 12607)

thank you soooo much coni... now can anybody help me with the snake puzzle in the sea caves its harder than i thought.so can somebody help me ? spoilers alert

Chicago13 - 12:28pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#275 of 12607)

Coni... Thank you for helping me with the Caddy Puzzle... it made the clicky noise... but now i don't know what to do. did it open something? (hints only please)

dictonary - 01:02pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#276 of 12607)

HELP! i have two more clams to find! can anyone tell me where they are? (or give me a hint?)

dictonary - 01:06pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#277 of 12607)

CLAMS? I have to find two more!

Chicago13 - 01:22pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#278 of 12607)

HELP!!!

Chicago13 - 01:26pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#279 of 12607)

WHERE ARE THE CLAMS??????? (not yellin)

*USA Angel* - 01:56pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#280 of 12607)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

There are clams by the lighthouse, on the secret beach, and if you step between the two rocks on the secret beach, you can hop from certain rocks to the others and reach a little sandbank. There should be two clams there!

Chicago13 - 02:11pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#281 of 12607)

thank you so much

LindsayLou - 03:27pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#282 of 12607)

SPAM ALERT

what are the quardinets for hildas EMAIL HELP HELP HELP !!!!!!!

BrainRain - 03:29pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#283 of 12607)

What do you do after you read hilda's email, get the coordinates and find the remote thing? HELP

*USA Angel* - 03:29pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#284 of 12607)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

Which ones? She sends you to find stuff more than once!

LindsayLou - 03:32pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#285 of 12607)

SPAM ALERT The first email !!!

BrainRain - 03:36pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#286 of 12607)

UsaAngel-The first EMAIL i found the remote control thingy in the water when i was kyaking now what do i do?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (12321 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)