Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Danger on Deception Island
Danger on Deception Island
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Danger on Deception Island Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Danger on Deception Island
  • Investigate mysterious events on Deception Island and in surrounding sea caves and waters
  • Play as teenage super-sleuth Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game
  • Up-close interaction with one of the sea's most mysterious creatures, the orca whale
  • New puzzles tie directly to storyline and give important clues; 20+ hours of game play
  • Two difficulty settings, Junior and Senior; fun for experienced and new detectives

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (26 previous messages)
Pugsy girl - 01:36pm Oct 9, 2003 PST(#27 of 12607)

mystic~which bottles have you gotten??? CLEOCATS~please help me w/the sandcastle what do i do next??

Pugsy girl - 01:39pm Oct 9, 2003 PST(#28 of 12607)

ok cleo but whats next?what about the letter i cannot get anywhere. and no one will talk!!do i have to finish the letter thing from hilda before i can go in the lighthouse?i cannot get in.thanx!!!!

CleoCAT85 - 02:01pm Oct 9, 2003 PST(#29 of 12607)

you must finish the puzzle thing from hilda before you can get into the lighthouse. i will give you a hint: in the Hot Kettle, look at the flag chart and look at the international langage thingy. each letter stands for something. look at the bold print letters on the note, some of the words match the international alphabet. i mean like what the letters mean. :)

Pugsy girl - 03:22pm Oct 9, 2003 PST(#30 of 12607)

understand what you are saying,but the only word i have is ask??cant figure out the next word!i am using the first letter!are the letters scrambled fter you figure out example:delta Gamma foxtrot would be dgf??? or are they scrambled up???

mysterymagnet22 - 09:13am Oct 10, 2003 PST(#31 of 12607)

HELP MEEE! i am stuck.how do you finish the plumbing thing under the sink i dont get it.also, i finished 3 of those card things on the wall of the hot kettle, but nothing is happening.AND, what is the fine for clamming without a permit,& when do you get into the whale place.HEEEELLLPPP!THANKS!:)

Pugsy girl - 10:26am Oct 10, 2003 PST(#32 of 12607)

hey i just wanted to i already figured out the letter but, thanx for the help anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CleoCAT85 - 01:17pm Oct 10, 2003 PST(#33 of 12607)

mysterymagnet22~ the fine for claming- look at whale world/you must do the pluming thing just keep trying pieces till you get it/there is more to the puzzle you will get to do later

Pugsy girl - 04:38pm Oct 10, 2003 PST(#34 of 12607)

CLEOCATS~whats up with the anagram i cannot figure out what it is can you help me????

CleoCAT85 - 05:46am Oct 11, 2003 PST(#35 of 12607)

Pugsy girl~ i'm sorry to inform you, but my friend did that part of my game. later today i will call her and ask her what she did sorry:( :)

CleoCAT85 - 05:47am Oct 11, 2003 PST(#36 of 12607)

finished the game!!! it was soooo kool!!! can't wait for the next one "Secret of Shadow Ranch" i bet it will be soooo kool!!!

Pugsy girl - 04:06pm Oct 11, 2003 PST(#37 of 12607)

can anyone help me with the anagram i cannot figure out what it should say!!please help!thanx

Pugsy girl - 07:50am Oct 12, 2003 PST(#38 of 12607)

would but i don't know who that is!!can you help me????

kierstin - 08:58am Oct 12, 2003 PST(#39 of 12607)

Pudsy girl, all i did was play around with it, plus thing of words involving the game.

nicoole91 - 12:02pm Oct 12, 2003 PST(#40 of 12607)

HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!! I can't find out what kind of gift in Hildas letter im suposed to get.

chloeeolhc - 12:28pm Oct 12, 2003 PST(#41 of 12607)

HELP! I' am stuck! can some1 plezz help me on the machng game box to get the braclet? see I mach as many maches as I can on all three screens, but then nothing happens? So am I missing somthing? So can someone plez e-mail me back at peachbaby34P@aol.com or at chloeandlance@aol.com thanx

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (12566 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)