Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Danger on Deception Island
Danger on Deception Island
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Danger on Deception Island Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Danger on Deception Island
  • Investigate mysterious events on Deception Island and in surrounding sea caves and waters
  • Play as teenage super-sleuth Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game
  • Up-close interaction with one of the sea's most mysterious creatures, the orca whale
  • New puzzles tie directly to storyline and give important clues; 20+ hours of game play
  • Two difficulty settings, Junior and Senior; fun for experienced and new detectives

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (283 previous messages)
*USA Angel* - 03:29pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#284 of 12607)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

Which ones? She sends you to find stuff more than once!

LindsayLou - 03:32pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#285 of 12607)

SPAM ALERT The first email !!!

BrainRain - 03:36pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#286 of 12607)

UsaAngel-The first EMAIL i found the remote control thingy in the water when i was kyaking now what do i do?

BrainRain - 03:38pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#287 of 12607)

HeLp! Por Favor! (i speak a little spanish, haha)

BrainRain - 03:44pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#288 of 12607)

HeLp HeLp!!! Please HeLp!

BrainRain - 03:49pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#289 of 12607)

Also... how do you figure out the sea cave 'caddy' puzzle, spoiler!!!

BrainRain - 03:58pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#290 of 12607)

Help! How do you figure out the sea cave 'caddy' puzzle, spoiler please! and what do you do after you find the remote control thing in the bouy.?

megara576 - 04:06pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#291 of 12607)

need help despratly! i an at the part where the game is at a stand still. i need to get in whale world and look at the ship and i still havent correctly identified the wood (i feel like a total idiot)what do i do? pleez help me!!!!

LindsayLou - 04:22pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#292 of 12607)

What is the answer to Hilda's first e-mail, where you gotta figure the questions * Thanks - Me *

Gracious Everyone *

LindsayLou - 05:20pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#293 of 12607)

Spam Alert

Help Help Help whats the cordinates for Hilda's first email where you have to replace ABC with answers to her question HELP HELP HELP IT WAS MY FIRST EMAIL !!!

LindsayLou - 06:49pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#294 of 12607)

SPAM ALERT

What do i do when Hilda said we cant talk anymore and tells me to look at the model of the ship and i did but now what do i do now I REALLY NEED HELP !!!!!!!!! :)

*USA Angel* - 06:56pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#295 of 12607)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

Look at the ship in the bottle at WhaleWorld with the binoculars you got when you went to the cordinates.

NDrewChick21 - 07:18pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#296 of 12607)
#1 Detective ever!!! :) : ) : )

Hey u guys can someone please help me find some clams. I have only 7 I checked everywhere at the sandbar, the secret beach and the light house. THERE R NO CLAMS ANYWHERE!!!

paigemaster - 07:28pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#297 of 12607)

BrainRain- have you looked at the ship in the bottle "very closely" yet, if so, use those pictures to figure out the "caddy" puzzle

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (12310 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)