Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Danger on Deception Island
Danger on Deception Island
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Danger on Deception Island Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Danger on Deception Island
  • Investigate mysterious events on Deception Island and in surrounding sea caves and waters
  • Play as teenage super-sleuth Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game
  • Up-close interaction with one of the sea's most mysterious creatures, the orca whale
  • New puzzles tie directly to storyline and give important clues; 20+ hours of game play
  • Two difficulty settings, Junior and Senior; fun for experienced and new detectives

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (292 previous messages)
LindsayLou - 05:20pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#293 of 12607)

Spam Alert

Help Help Help whats the cordinates for Hilda's first email where you have to replace ABC with answers to her question HELP HELP HELP IT WAS MY FIRST EMAIL !!!

LindsayLou - 06:49pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#294 of 12607)

SPAM ALERT

What do i do when Hilda said we cant talk anymore and tells me to look at the model of the ship and i did but now what do i do now I REALLY NEED HELP !!!!!!!!! :)

*USA Angel* - 06:56pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#295 of 12607)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

Look at the ship in the bottle at WhaleWorld with the binoculars you got when you went to the cordinates.

NDrewChick21 - 07:18pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#296 of 12607)
#1 Detective ever!!! :) : ) : )

Hey u guys can someone please help me find some clams. I have only 7 I checked everywhere at the sandbar, the secret beach and the light house. THERE R NO CLAMS ANYWHERE!!!

paigemaster - 07:28pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#297 of 12607)

BrainRain- have you looked at the ship in the bottle "very closely" yet, if so, use those pictures to figure out the "caddy" puzzle

paigemaster - 07:30pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#298 of 12607)

megara576- look at the books in Katie's drawer then, call the author of the wood book. she will help you identify the wood. make sure you have a slide of the wood made, and ready underneath the microscope before u call her

megara576 - 07:32pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#299 of 12607)

can someone please help me the whale world dude is gone i cant look at the ship in the bottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

megara576 - 07:37pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#300 of 12607)

thanx paigemaster but i did that 2 time and got it wrong i need to know what things to put and such. that stupid woman i alwase on a starbucks coffee break(iwould to if i was hre alwase talking about wood puh..)

Ryan L. - 07:48pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#301 of 12607)
I have finished Secrets Can Kill, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Treasure in the Royal Tower, The Final Scene, Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake, The Haunted Carousel, and Danger on Deception Island. I have solved them all BILLIONS of times if you need help.

megara527- Did you talk to Casey Perterfield before you called her? If you haven't got his number and called him about the wood, you can't call her yet. When you HAVE talked to him and he needs to know what kind, THEN call her.

Ryan L. - 07:49pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#302 of 12607)
I have finished Secrets Can Kill, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Treasure in the Royal Tower, The Final Scene, Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake, The Haunted Carousel, and Danger on Deception Island. I have solved them all BILLIONS of times if you need help.

megara576- You have to call about the wood and find out what kind it is before you can look at the ship in the bottle.

Ryan L. - 07:51pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#303 of 12607)

NDrewChick- You have to keep going back and forth between them and checking for new clams. They are over the rocks on the sandbar (2), along the beach, over by the clump of green leaves where the puzzle is, and along the beach of the lighthouse.

NDrewChick21 - 08:52pm Nov 2, 2003 PST(#304 of 12607)
#1 Detective ever!!! :) : ) : )

RyanL. can u please help me !!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (12303 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)