Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Danger on Deception Island
Danger on Deception Island
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Danger on Deception Island Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Danger on Deception Island
  • Investigate mysterious events on Deception Island and in surrounding sea caves and waters
  • Play as teenage super-sleuth Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game
  • Up-close interaction with one of the sea's most mysterious creatures, the orca whale
  • New puzzles tie directly to storyline and give important clues; 20+ hours of game play
  • Two difficulty settings, Junior and Senior; fun for experienced and new detectives

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (41 previous messages)
adam rich - 01:27pm Oct 13, 2003 PST(#42 of 12607)

Is it possible to change the time on this game. I keep trying to go to the Hot Kettle Cafe and it keeps being closed. Please help me I'm only 4 yrs old and I love Nancy DRew. Ps. my mom is helping me. Thanks, Adam

Nancy Drew Kidz - 03:05pm Oct 13, 2003 PST(#43 of 12607)

Spoiler Alert

Hey!! Right now I'm at the part in the game where I am trying to get clams and I have gone kyaking to the secret beach and got all the clams there and I went to the light house and got the clams there but I am still two short!!! Somebody PLEASE help!!!!!

Nancy Drew Kidz - 03:09pm Oct 13, 2003 PST(#44 of 12607)

Also Where is the oil can??????

Kyma - 03:15pm Oct 13, 2003 PST(#45 of 12607)

Spoiler Alert! (if NEone cares)

I only have 5 clams, I can't find the other ones, I've gone to the secret beach and the lighthouse many times but the holes are gone! I need to find the missing lightbulb and oil can, and how do you change the time? I didn't think you could in this one. What's the switch in the heater in the lighthouse for?? Please I've tried everything and I can't do it! thanx Rina

Nancy Drew Kidz - 03:26pm Oct 13, 2003 PST(#46 of 12607)

Kyma-Keep looking for the clams util Nancy saya " I think I have found all the clams here" (thats only if your playing jonior level). Hit the swith in the heater then go around back. You should get it from there. I still don't know where the oil can is though.

chloeeolhc - 04:37pm Oct 13, 2003 PST(#47 of 12607)

Hey Nancy Drew kidz, umm I was wondering if you could help me on the part were you have to play that maching game to get the braclet. Can you plezzz Help Me? Plezz Write back tome on the message board. Thanx

Nancy Drew Kidz - 05:10pm Oct 13, 2003 PST(#48 of 12607)

chloeeolhc- Are you talking about the sea shell? If you are then go to the Cafe and look at the poster. With the flags spell out rosebud on the sea shell with the flags. Hope I helped!! If that's not what you are talking about then post a message!

Demeter Ramsey - 06:20pm Oct 13, 2003 PST(#49 of 12607)

Hey! I got way! farthur! SPOILER ALERT NancyDrewKidz: do you still need help? just keep looking on the secret beach, try clicking on the fish in between looking, idk, it helped me, and I found out his name is lumpy, lol! The oil can comes after you do all the panels in the hot kettle, but that's later. If NEone can tell me how many words are in the anagram, BUT PLEASE DON'T TELL ME WHAT IT IS, I WANNA FIGURE IT OUT, JUST GIVE ME A HINT PLEASE!! If NEone else needs help I'll be on maybe tomorrow and I can try. Thanx!! This is Kyma by the way, I had to switch!

noambony - 01:03am Oct 14, 2003 PST(#50 of 12607)

don't know what to write in the quiz that the man in the caffe place give me in the line of the FINE ? thanks

;) - 07:46am Oct 15, 2003 PST(#51 of 12607)

hey what coordinates do u press in when ur in the kyak by the cave?? i tried to puch in the ones it told me on the screen, but the last three digits on both latitude and longitude rnt working. (those rnt the rite #'s but the #'s to the right of the decimal i need) 241 4255.--- 123 2344.---

Lucky Star - 08:32am Oct 15, 2003 PST(#52 of 12607)

I've deleted almost 30 posts from here. This discussion is for help playing the game only! Please post any other comments or questions in the Discuss All Games discussion.

chloeeolhc - 02:47pm Oct 15, 2003 PST(#53 of 12607)

Nancy drew kidz: its ok I dont need help with that part anymor I got past that. But can to help me with somthing eles? Well I got past the part were in the boue, you find bonoculars. Well no know one will talk to me! And nothing is happening?! So what do I do? Can you plezz hlp me? PLEZZZZ!!!!! I' am so stuck!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (12554 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)