Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The White Wolf of Icicle Creek (#16)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game White Wolf of Icicle Creek
White Wolf of Icicle Creek (#16)
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Nancy Drew travels to the Canadian Rockies to investigate the Icicle Creek Lodge. Chantal, the owner of the lodge has asked her to uncover the culprit behind a recent string of suspicious accidents. To make matters worse, an eerie howling wolf keeps everyone up at night and terrorizes the guests. The wolf also appears at the site of accidents and then mysteriously disappears when the police arrive. As Nancy makes her way to the cozy lodge, an explosion rocks the quiet night, destroying a bunkhouse. A wolf howls mournfully in the distance. Nancy has barely set foot on the premises and already trouble is afoot! Can Nancy solve this mystery before all the guests leave and Chantal is left out in the cold?

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Sugar_Bum_101 - 11:13am Jun 16, 2007 PST(#1 of 1828)
I love Nancy Drew! The only games I haven't played are The White Wolf Of Icle Creek, and The final scene. I can't wait to see the new Nancy Drew movie coming out. The person who plays Nancy Drew is named Emma Roberts. The only thing that looks bad about that movie is she looks to young. If any one needs any help please feel free to Email me at Mandi60@msn.com :-)

How do you do the ice shoveling thing?

talor - 11:39am Jun 16, 2007 PST(#2 of 1828)
Nice to be back :)

0 Light blue shows that there are no thin patch of ice close by.

1 grayish blue shows that there is 1 patch of thin ice nearby.

2 Greenish blue shows that there are 2 patches of thin ice nearby.

3 Bright blue shows that there are 3 patches of thin ice nearby.

Take the broom to sweep the pond. See that the area is swept by squares. Check each color of the square to be careful when doing the adjacent squares.

Bottom right of the screen shows the shovel, warning cone and the number of cones or thin ice left.

Place a warning cone on the thin ice you think is around or where Nancy fell in.

Hints: Save after every correct area done so that you do not need to repeat from the start. Load from saved game whenever you fall through the ice. Do the edges first and watch out for the changes in color of the squares.

Junior level 15 cones Junior level 9 cones (Thanks Inferno)

Senior level 22 cones Senior level 29 cones.

mims - 05:51pm Jun 16, 2007 PST(#3 of 1828)

can anyone help me? I'm stuck!I got trapper dan's journal,and i got the part about the moose and the raccon,but I need help on the wolf!and am i suposed to have the rex bone already?

nancydrewfan93 - 12:02pm Jun 17, 2007 PST(#4 of 1828)
I cant wait to get the new nancy drew game!!!

Please help me! I am at the part where i have to play Fox and the Geese but i dont know how to play it. I would really appreatiate it if anyone would help thanks!

Drew_2_U - 04:01pm Jun 17, 2007 PST(#5 of 1828)
"You know how I like them. Dork on the outside and tender on the inside!" ~ My BFF~

I need help on the fox and geese game. how do u get all four animals to *light up*? i can only get the wolf. help please it has been driving me insane for three days!

talor - 06:59pm Jun 17, 2007 PST(#6 of 1828)
Nice to be back :)

DREW 2 U,

Thats exactly what I am havingtrouble in I can only give a guess.

Why dont we try to flip it around? How bout we bring all of the blocks on the top to the bottom and all the ones to the bottom on the top? Then we could try to do it the same way we did last time. Just a bit upside down.

Drew_2_U - 07:21pm Jun 17, 2007 PST(#7 of 1828)
"You know how I like them. Dork on the outside and tender on the inside!" ~ My BFF~

that may work if u don't lose any pieces. thanks!

happyFroggo - 08:29pm Jun 17, 2007 PST(#8 of 1828)
Hi, Hi!!!! BEE Happy!!! Wii you like to play!?!

SPOILER

I REALLY, Really have no clue how to get Trappers Dan's journal out of that pyramid, HELP!!!(please)

Jen

ryan108 - 03:54am Jun 18, 2007 PST(#9 of 1828)

no matter what i try i can't win the fox and geese game. any suggestions?

mims - 08:38am Jun 18, 2007 PST(#10 of 1828)

~~spoiler~~

ok to get all the animals to light up you just get all of one animal to show.when u do that,that animal should light up.and then you just go on to the next animal>

pansy67 - 04:46pm Jun 18, 2007 PST(#11 of 1828)

can anyone help me to understand how to light up the animal?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (1817 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The White Wolf of Icicle Creek (#16)