•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

I Confess

I Confess was a discussion we had in the early days of MysteyNet. I thought it would be fun to bring it back and see how it goes.

You can confess your truest feelings here or just everyday things.

We are here to listen, so confess away.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (770 previous messages)
Fran Hinkel - 06:57am May 7, 2009 PST(#771 of 3115)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

I probably would have said, "Oh really? Well I hope they'll still be around when I am ready to retire". And then I would have walked away, LOL.

bella wanella - 11:42am May 7, 2009 PST(#772 of 3115)

I confess ... *making a note to practice clamping mouth shut and rroolliinng my eyes* Thanks Aggie ...

although I know I will also have to mutter under my breath ... *groan*

And my curious kitties ... what happened was I have spent a week dealing with people from new family members to the volunteers at the "friends of the library folks" and every dang person I have dealt with has been "worship me and be impressed with me and I just might grant you a pleasant nod in your direction but whatever you do, DO NOT mention that 2 ton elephant covered in dung that I am ignoring! I swear I even get this from the dadgum grocery check out lady who after glaring at me no Hi how are you ... starts shoving and crushing and throwing and smashing my $100 worth of perfectly undented and unmashed groceries like they were diseased and they looked like they might break off one of her 3 inch long nails and WHAT!!!!???? I had the nerve to say hey could you please slow down ... you are wrecking my groceries. Heaven forbid ... AND at the bank where I went to remove my ex daughter-in-law form where we had her added in a section where she could handle my banking for me while I recovered from that stroke I had 4 years ago and this 60 year old woman with Dolly Parton hair (I swear I know she could have had a sack lunch hidden in their or a can of hairspray and a teasing comb ... and she was I am not kidding she was dressed in a Catholic school girl outfit including a very short mid skinny bony thigh pleated skirt!! get the picture it was allll I could do not to laugh out loud ... does she own a mirror!? anyway she announces to me that OH NO! I don't have the AUTHORITY to remove her name ... according to this geriatric skeleton in a schoolgirl costume my ex DIL who never put one dollar in or took one out NOW has just as much right to MY bank account as I do! I fired back that THIS was NOT what was told to me when I added her!!!! but she was more upset that I wasn't impressed with her looks and her botox face ... NOBODY could have heard what I had to say and not be able to conjure up not even ONE expression or even a twitch on her plastic face I only am ticked by her fakeness becasue you could tell this woman had never had a bad day in her life everything about her screamed socially elite! ... she stated "Are you asking me to break the law ... you could be trying to take every penny away from this poor girl out of revenge for leaving your son!" I swear if hubby had not been htere to grab me around my waist and do a "Grannny Clampett" hold on me the law would have been called.

AND THEN the day I wrote that above comment .. I had been called to the school office where I was informed that my 16 year old granddaughter had used inappropriate language and called a boy a NAME!! Secretly I wondered if she had run into the same people I had been dealing with and I was ready to not fuss at her but take my girl out to celebrate ... when I eneterd the office and was told what she had called him I REAALLLYYY needed to wrap my whole head in duct tape to keep my mouth shut... when they told me what she was in such trouble that I had to leave the bank where I was about to shred said little missy to come rushing to the school!! GUESS WHAT my potty mouthed gr-daughter called the boy!! Don't worry guys even our overly touchy "moderator" will not stop me posting this one ... she called the boy a "DING DONG" .. for those of you from other countries that is a packaged chocolate cupcake treat .... a Ding Dong for heavens sake ...I said "OH MY Shanni, you have scarred that poor boy for life!! He will probably develope an eating disorder from what you've done!" Can you believe it??? The office staff were horrified at my attitude ... I was supposed to kiss up to them and plead for their gracious accepting of my apology for failing to raise a "better" grandchild ... I WAS NOT impressed and I let it be known ... I told them that when I was a kid I had teachers that called me and the other kids much worse when I was in school and did they truly have so little to do that THIS required my attention ...they "honestly" were floored that I was not grateful to them for nipping this atrocious behavior in the bud!

Then I was told by a neigbor that teaches school that she HAD to suspend a "girl" in her class and isolate her for the rest of the day because the girl "kissed and hugged "a boy in her very "esteemed presence" ( I hope that dear revered woman doesn't need therapy now herself (( yeesss that IS sarcasm!)) nooooowww are ya ready for WHY I needed to have my mouth sewn together??? the little girl was FOUR and in Pre-K .... !!!!

Now I bet ya'll are sorry ya asked huh? But seriously I am DONE with trying to say the right things not rock the boat and catering to ridiculous people just because THEY get to make decisions affecting me and mine!! To heck with it!! This mouth of mine is a "Free Range Zone" ...

_Jersey_Girl_ - 12:50pm May 7, 2009 PST(#773 of 3115)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

I confess MN went the wrong way and expanded the maroon/brown area and REALLY shrunk this area. I can barely read anything.

Aggie - 06:16am May 8, 2009 PST(#774 of 3115)
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ee cummings

I confess, looks the same to me, Jersey. Did you navigate here from another website? That sometimes happens to me when I do.

I confess, Bella, that was a lot to get off your chest. I'm sorry, but the ding-dong story made me laugh. All the crazy things going on in the world and that was something of note? On the bank account, I would just write the money out and move it to another account without her name. Hope things are going better today. (((bella)))

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2341 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / I Confess

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: