Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Greats  /

Ed McBain

Ed McBain Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Ed McBain/Evan Hunter has become best known for his bestselling 87th precinct series.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (104 previous messages)
Chris Hansen - 04:40pm Nov 7, 2009 PST(#105 of 107)
Waterloo,Iowa

Hello Melissa, I see this post is quite old, but I'm new to Mystery Net. I just read my first 87th Precinct novel, and really enjoyed it. I always try to cast the detectives in novels I read, so I was intriguied by your message. I would be extremely interested in your list of actors for the 87th Precinct. Would you mind printing it here? If not, please send me an e-mail at chris.hansen56@yahoo.com. My curiosity is definately piqued! Best regards, Chris.

Chris Hansen - 04:45pm Nov 7, 2009 PST(#106 of 107)
Waterloo,Iowa

Dear Fran, I just saw your post on the death of Evan Hunter. May he rest in peace. I would love to see an 87th Precinct television series, but I suppose that's too much to hope for. Best regards, Chris.

Chris Hansen - 04:51pm Nov 7, 2009 PST(#107 of 107)
Waterloo,Iowa

Hello Barbara, I will check the internet soon. I believe there was a 1960's series that had Robert Lansing as Steve, and Gena Rowlands as Teddy. I will check, and get back to you. Best regards, Chris.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Greats  / Ed McBain

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: