Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / MysteryNet Mystery Parties by Members  /

Comments and/or Suggestions

This folder is for general information and any questions that may arise for this section of MysteryNet.

If you have an idea for a mystery Party and would like to host please email me the rough outline and/or any information you have. I will contact any and all who send ideas.

Please no chit chat!!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (82 previous messages)
Fran Hinkel - 11:36am Nov 10, 2004 PST(#83 of 279)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Scarlet!!!!!!!!! emailed you!

Fran Hinkel - 11:52am Nov 10, 2004 PST(#84 of 279)

Scarlet, are you here? Please check your email.

Fran Hinkel - 10:10am Nov 11, 2004 PST(#85 of 279)

I have a few announcements to make.

After reviewing all posts and mail I am ready to make some changes. One of the changes is that the MP host will now be a team effort.

I was hoping that Scarlet would be a part of the team, but it is her decision to resign her duties here. This was not part of my plan, but I respect her decision. I want to take this opportunity to thank her for all of the hard work she has put into this area. It has not been easy, I'm sure. She will still be hosting her own MP's and I'm sure we all look forward to that. Again, (((((Scarlet))))), thank you for all that you have done here.

The new co-hosts are Jinx and Aleja. I want to thank them for agreeing to undertake this. Please be patient with them, as there will now be more work entailed than originally planned. I'm sure it will not take long for them to get a handle on things and begin to review guidelines and other new changes.

In the interest of moving things along though, those changes will come as there is time to review them, and our first priority will be to get an MP started. Jinx already had a prepared MP ready - that is why we will start off with that one.

I'm sure the ladies will keep you informed here in this discussion.

So, with that, welcome and thanks, Jinx and Aleja.

~Damia~ - 12:06pm Nov 11, 2004 PST(#86 of 279)
Cymru!

GL Jinx and Aleja!!! Have fun!!!

Alex's Foot - 12:16pm Nov 11, 2004 PST(#87 of 279)
Walk lonely in the rain, unashamed that we are not the same.

Thank you (((Scarlet))).

Hi (((Jinx))) and (((Aleja))).

Jinx - 01:01pm Nov 11, 2004 PST(#88 of 279)
All you need is a chip and a chair. Shuffle up and deal!

{{{scarlet}}}

{{{alex}}} {{{damia}}} {{{fran}}} {{{aleja}}}

Aleja and I will soon be putting our heads together to work out a few details about the MP area. All additional comments and suggestions are welcome either here or email. Now go and sign up for the MP! LOL!

Aleja "The Panther" - 05:02pm Nov 11, 2004 PST(#89 of 279)
What is more powerful the The Force or The Borg? The craving for chocolate, of course!

(((scarlet)))

(((alex))) (((damia))) (((fran))) (((other mp lovers)))

(((jinxie)))

here's to hoping we can finally breath some life into this area :)

rubyj - 07:19pm Nov 11, 2004 PST(#90 of 279)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

(((Scarlet)))...just remember who you're friends are when you eliminate...er, deliberate during your MP's...LOL!!!

Whoa...WTG (((Jinxie))) & (((Aleja)))

Yes...mini-MP's were meant to be fill-ins between the longer ones. They are more directed, due to time constraints and were meant to last up to 2 weeks. (Hey, I'm getting older and posting late night for a few weeks makes me grumpy...okay, grumpier.)

spicy pepper - 07:22pm Nov 11, 2004 PST(#91 of 279)
"Come lay with me, stay with me, soon I'll be gone. I will remember you all winter long. And when I return to the one that I miss...oh the longer the waiting, the sweeter the kiss" Josh Turner

Personally, I just wanna say WOOHOO!! I love MP's!! I can't wait for the new one to start!

Congrats, Jinx and Aleja! ; P

Jinx - 06:48am Nov 12, 2004 PST(#92 of 279)
All you need is a chip and a chair. Shuffle up and deal!

Thanks everyone! :o)

Aleja and I are already talking about putting a resources page together just like the one that is available for the Post-and Solves area. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Also so that there aren't too many emails floating around with the same information Aleja and I have created one email address to make it easier for us and for you. MP submissions, comments, suggestions, complaints, etc. can now be addressed to mysterypartyteam@yahoo.com.

:o)

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (187 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / MysteryNet Mystery Parties by Members  / Comments and/or Suggestions

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: