Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / MysteryNet Mystery Parties by Members  /

Comments and/or Suggestions

This folder is for general information and any questions that may arise for this section of MysteryNet.

If you have an idea for a mystery Party and would like to host please email me the rough outline and/or any information you have. I will contact any and all who send ideas.

Please no chit chat!!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (106 previous messages)
Audrey Hepburn - 03:01pm Oct 20, 2006 PST(#107 of 279)
And I knew that triple latte meant that Taylor loved me too!

I'd love to help! I'm just bad with clues. I can barely solve them, let alone write them. :-P But if you really need someone, I can try to come up with something. If this happened to occur when I'm home on break, I would be available some days. So I could maybe co-co-host. I am on EST, myself. Just let me know whatever you need. I'll try my best at anything. :)

seraphonica - 04:53pm Oct 20, 2006 PST(#108 of 279)
"One day I'm going to drop a bomb on this city. A contraceptive bomb." -Spider Jerusalem

I can do clues, somewhat, but as the rolodex shows, I'm rather bad at showing up for mp's, whether I'm hosting them or not :P

sassi - 09:29pm Oct 20, 2006 PST(#109 of 279)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

LOL! yeah that can happen seraphonica. :) I know that at the end, that happened to me so I tended to simply do minior roles, so it wouldn't matter at the end of the day. :)

Audrey, I haven't emailed Kirsten with the details, however, I'll be going with her as cohost and she's on the same time as you. However, I would love to use you as a main character that may even require specific roles in the MP that would be outside the context of your normal role.

So that would allow you to participate in the MP as a character, plus you'd also assist with details that are essential in MP's - like those one-time characters and such. How does that sound? :)

The Clueless One - 03:40am Oct 21, 2006 PST(#110 of 279)
An error occurred while processing this directive.

I've got an MP, but again it's just the clues now. Stevie has helped, but there are much more important things than this that take priority.

Audrey Hepburn - 12:25pm Oct 21, 2006 PST(#111 of 279)
And I knew that triple latte meant that Taylor loved me too!

That suits me just fine. Just throw me wherever you need someone. :)

Let me know whenever you decide on a timeframe. I don't want to not be able to come on if you need me to.

sassi - 01:34pm Oct 21, 2006 PST(#112 of 279)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

Definitely I'll keep you posted. I had planned to get moving on it right away but life stepped in and I got sidetracked.

I'll definitely contact when I get things rolling. :)

Jinx - 05:52am Oct 22, 2006 PST(#113 of 279)
All you need is a chip and a chair. Shuffle up and deal!

great to see activity here again...unfortunately no mps waiting in the wings so if we can get one for the winter that would be great :o)

sassi - 12:13pm Oct 22, 2006 PST(#114 of 279)

that's what I'm aiming for Jinx :)and with help from Kirsten and Audrey, I'm sure we can make it happen :)

laura - 01:53pm Oct 25, 2006 PST(#115 of 279)
"Another thing, then, is the American "nature," according to Licka: "This is a disaster [for the Czechs]. They are very ambitious, very self-confident and what's more, they've actually learned how to play football."

YAY!!!!! *does a little dance of joy* I have definitely been suffering from MP withdrawl.

sassi - 03:11pm Oct 25, 2006 PST(#116 of 279)

:)

J. George - 11:39pm Nov 28, 2006 PST(#117 of 279)
You pull on one thread in nature to find it connected to the world. - John Muir

I am so excited that somebody is thinking of doing another mp. I would be happy to help any way I can or just play.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (162 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / MysteryNet Mystery Parties by Members  / Comments and/or Suggestions

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: