Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Getting To Know You - Your Favorites  /

Introduce Yourself

Give other MysteryNet.com Community users an idea of who you are, where you live and work, why you love mysteries, and where you found out about MysteryNet.com.

If you'd just like to stop in to chat, please visit Cozy Kitchen or Just Because. We'd love to see you stop by and hope you will explore all there is to do here, including our Teasers, Post and Go and Post and Solve games.

Cicero - 03:49pm Aug 26, 1997 PST(#1 of 3720)

Hi, MysteryNet.com Community users. I'm Cicero, and I'm the "spirit" of TheCase.com. You can read about the real Cicero in The History of the Mystery.

The Watcher - 03:56pm Aug 26, 1997 PST(#2 of 3720)

I'm The Watcher. In The Watcher's Picks let TV mystery fans know when the best upcoming mysteries, crime and detective shows are airing. I also monitor MysteryNet.com Community Discussion to make sure it's running smoothly. You'll see my messages throughout Discussion, along with a few nuggets of trivia and news.

Jasmine - 03:57pm Aug 26, 1997 PST(#3 of 3720)

This is Jasmine. I'm an editor in San Francisco, and I love mysteries with female sleuths.

Annie O'Callaghan - 04:18pm Aug 26, 1997 PST(#4 of 3720)

Hi I'm Annie, I'm 16 and live in Caracas, Venezuela, South America. I play the piano and guitar, act in plays, sing, run, play badmington and eat mystery books for breakfast, my favorites; Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie.CYA around!

Angela - 08:30pm Aug 26, 1997 PST(#5 of 3720)

Hi y'all! My name is Angela Taylor. I love mysteries, reading, writing, and the net! I'm not exactly new here!

Angela

Suzy Natay - 02:44am Aug 27, 1997 PST(#6 of 3720)

Hello mystery readers..

My name is Suzy, and I love my mysteries. Specifically women writers, from 20's to 50's and British.....but hey, I've had to compromise.

Am a Registered Nurse on graveyard shift, love Brother Cadfael and Roderick Allen mysteries. Like to read comments about authors/books so I can check them out.

Like to get whole series of a character, like Cat Caliban or Angie Biwaban; but not possible in Santa Fe.

Alex Dent - 07:38am Aug 27, 1997 PST(#7 of 3720)

Hi, I'm Alex Dent (aka -AWD)

I started reading mystery stories about fifteen years ago with "The Three Investigators" and the odd "Hardy Boys" tale but soon garduated to more stirring stuff. I (like Derek) am a great fan of Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes stories but think that Christie is better (her REALLY good stuff leaves Conan Doyle so far behind it's unbelievable - but this is more a line for the Holmes or Christie discussion folders).

Others include Colin Dexter, Patricia Cornell and Elizabeth George (whom I've seen no discussions on yet).

- AWD

Kat Larson - 09:35pm Aug 27, 1997 PST(#8 of 3720)

Hi everyone! My name is Kathleen and I'm 12, probably the youngest person on here!! :-) Oh, well, I don't mind! I especially like Sherlock Holmes and am going to start reading Agatha Cristie. I also like Nancy Drew but I don't read her anymore, well, maybe once in a while! My house is FULL of pets! My little brother has a newt, turtle, three fish, and a frog. My little sister also has a newt, and one crawfish, and one cat named Sylvester. I have a cat named Squeaky, and my mom has a fifteen year old French Poodle. I'm in seventh grade. I like the Civil War and especially Ancient Egypt. However, I don't like the Romans or the Greeks. Sorry, I didn't mean to bore anyone, but I thought everyone should know me well!! Sorry! Bye! CYA Later! Kat

Elizabeth Lawton - 02:23pm Aug 29, 1997 PST(#9 of 3720)
I love mysteries

Hi!

You all, I'm sure have seen other messages I've sent in other areas of these mystery pages.

I will be 34 years old in November of this year and I am a mother of 3. I am married to the most wonderful man in the world and love to play with my computer which he gave me. I get to do what I'm doing now because I am not on the net at home. Basically the problem is I have an IBM original at home and the parts can only be ordered from Ohio. It take a long time even though I'm in no rush, I still never liked the idea of sending money in the mail to places I don't know and then they get to send my things later. Huh! That to me is ridiculous. Anyway, I work full time and love to watch movies. I have a wonderful collection. Anyone interested in knowing any of them?

-T-

Lillian Hoert - 12:03am Aug 30, 1997 PST(#10 of 3720)

Hello, My name is Lilian. My passion for mystery novels started with reading Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum. The down side of my reading is that I can not put down the book untiil finished(planning my day so that I can read) Have been known to reschedule appointments with clients to finish a novel. My dream vacation or day off is to sit poolside or at the beach with a good mystery or spy thriller.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3710 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Getting To Know You - Your Favorites  / Introduce Yourself

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: