•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Go  /

The Post n Go Hall of Fame

Stevie B - 08:03am Sep 17, 2008 PST
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

We have all had many laughs whilst playing the various games in Post n Go. In Voting Post n Go, we vote for our favourites. But other than giving a vote, or maybe a "ROTFLOL" afterwards, these humourous posts tend to get forgotten.

But no more shall we forget these posts - for now we have The Post n Go Hall of Fame! If you see something that makes you writhe in agony as your sides ache from laughing, or maybe cause you to wipe the keyboard because you've sprayed it with drink, record it here. Let the world now how brilliant you thought something was.

It needn't be funny - it could be extremely clever. Like someone has managed to find a song with a particularly obscure lyric to continue with Tell it With Lyrics. Or maybe a rather ingenious use of the letter Z in 90 Second Alphabet. It could even be an aside pun that someone has added as a comment. So long as it appeared somewhere in the Post n Go area, it can appear in the Hall of Fame.

If you want to nominate something, all you do is post it here. Simple, eh?
Please include in your post the following (where appropriate):
1) The person you are nominating
2) The game it came from
3) The lead in (eg The set up line for most regular P&G games, or the topic for Voting P&G games)
4) And of course, the funny/clever bit

Some people like putting the witty bit in quotes. If you put the ">" at the start of the paragraph (like shown here), you get a rather nice display once posted.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (4 previous messages)
Stevie B - 01:29am Sep 18, 2008 PST(#5 of 118)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

I nominate rubyj, for her aside comment in Voices in My Head.

Jersey Girl had asked us to ponder what was going through Hilary Clinton's head, now it looks like Gov. Palin is on her way to the White House. Ruby's comment:

...are you sure it's not just steam coming out of her ears...and not sure what she's really thinking would ever get past the moddy...

DeeGee - 09:54am Sep 19, 2008 PST(#6 of 118)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

oh wow Stevie there are so many... the laughter is one of the reasons why I keep coming back here. LOL!

Beautiful_1 - 10:36am Sep 19, 2008 PST(#7 of 118)
What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

How do you do the weird quotey thing?

Stevie B - 01:11pm Sep 19, 2008 PST(#8 of 118)

> You put > at the very start of the sentence, rather like what I've done here. When the sentence gets posted, it turns into what you see below

You put > at the very start of the sentence, rather like what I've done here. When the sentence gets posted, it turns into what you see here.

I've updated the P&G FAQ to include that instruction (question 4). I'll see about adding it to the P&S FAQ too.

Beautiful_1 - 02:50pm Sep 19, 2008 PST(#9 of 118)
What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

Ok, thanks

rubyj - 06:27pm Sep 19, 2008 PST(#10 of 118)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

I nominate Chris Wise for the entry in the current Voices In My Head after JGirl so eloquently requested more entries:

Voices in the head of Hillary Clinton
Well, if she breaks that &*%$ing glass ceiling I put 18 million cracks in, I hope she slices open an artery.

Stevie B - 10:37am Oct 4, 2008 PST(#11 of 118)

I'd like to nominate Aggie, for her entry in Complete he Following.

WT posted "A penny for your......."

Which prompted Aggie's

house in this market decline.

Stevie B - 01:25am Oct 17, 2008 PST(#12 of 118)

I'd like to nominate Raeboy for his beautifully atrocious pun in Ask an Answer. The question:

Ivana Trump

His answer?

What do I ask for when I am behind in Spades?

Stevie B - 02:05pm Oct 18, 2008 PST(#13 of 118)

This one in Complete the Following made me snort with laughter. Joy Gold, you have a wonderfuly wicked sense of humour.

The set up:

Color me...

The response:

with those chocolate "paints" and I'll color you. I hope you are ready for a good licking.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (105 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Go  / The Post n Go Hall of Fame

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: