•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Go  /

The Post n Go Hall of Fame

Stevie B - 08:03am Sep 17, 2008 PST
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

We have all had many laughs whilst playing the various games in Post n Go. In Voting Post n Go, we vote for our favourites. But other than giving a vote, or maybe a "ROTFLOL" afterwards, these humourous posts tend to get forgotten.

But no more shall we forget these posts - for now we have The Post n Go Hall of Fame! If you see something that makes you writhe in agony as your sides ache from laughing, or maybe cause you to wipe the keyboard because you've sprayed it with drink, record it here. Let the world now how brilliant you thought something was.

It needn't be funny - it could be extremely clever. Like someone has managed to find a song with a particularly obscure lyric to continue with Tell it With Lyrics. Or maybe a rather ingenious use of the letter Z in 90 Second Alphabet. It could even be an aside pun that someone has added as a comment. So long as it appeared somewhere in the Post n Go area, it can appear in the Hall of Fame.

If you want to nominate something, all you do is post it here. Simple, eh?
Please include in your post the following (where appropriate):
1) The person you are nominating
2) The game it came from
3) The lead in (eg The set up line for most regular P&G games, or the topic for Voting P&G games)
4) And of course, the funny/clever bit

Some people like putting the witty bit in quotes. If you put the ">" at the start of the paragraph (like shown here), you get a rather nice display once posted.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (41 previous messages)
Stevie B - 08:40am Mar 27, 2009 PST(#42 of 118)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

March's Host Awards

w/e 6th Mar: Aggie, Eeva, Audrey Hepburn, White Tornado, rubyj, Jersey Girl and Shelly Dee
w/e 13th Mar: DeeGee
w/e 20th Mar: DeeGee
w/e 27th Mar: Caeraerie and White Tornado

Monthly winners: DeeGee and White Tornado. And this week's prize is sure to please any nervous speaker who likes gems: It's this rather nice Ermerald

White Tornado - 05:40pm Mar 27, 2009 PST(#43 of 118)
(8@D)======> The WINDS of change are inevitable...but then...so is the Power of Love......TORNADO WARNING: Some people are sheltered,,,,,, and then,,,,,, I unshelter them

Arrrrrrgh......meant to nominate earlier in week~~~~4get which one offhand.

_Jersey_Girl_ - 03:26pm Apr 9, 2009 PST(#44 of 118)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

I don't know if this is a legitimate nomination, but I nominate those merry Pranksters, Stevie and Fran, for their April Fool's day prank that had many, at least temporarily, so worried that they forgot the sad state of the world.

Raeboy - 09:49pm Apr 9, 2009 PST(#45 of 118)

I second the nomination!!!

Stevie B - 10:52pm Apr 9, 2009 PST(#46 of 118)

*Takes a bow*

I nominate DeeGee for her entry in Acrophobia:

GOSSIP

Girl Over Street, Says Its Possible

As this is a family site, I won't explain why I find that so funny... ;-)

DeeGee - 11:18am Apr 10, 2009 PST(#47 of 118)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

LMAO!!

Stevie B - 03:36am Apr 27, 2009 PST(#48 of 118)

April's Host Awards

w/e 3rd Apr: Raeboy

w/e 10th Apr: Caeraerie

w/e 17th Apr: pecnsandie and Stevie B

w/e 24th Apr: Raeboy

Monthly winner: Raeboy. And he wins a bottle of fake bubbly wine: A Jeraboam of Shampagne!

Stevie B - 01:22am May 5, 2009 PST(#49 of 118)

Kermit Fog in Acrophobia!

Subject: Sci Fi
Acro: KCOPS

Klingons coming!!!!
Oops. Peed self.

rubyj - 09:44pm May 5, 2009 PST(#50 of 118)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

LOL!

_Jersey_Girl_ - 01:20pm May 15, 2009 PST(#51 of 118)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

Voices in the head of R2D2

You would think that someone would polish my multipurpose probe.

DeeGee

DeeGee - 05:09am May 16, 2009 PST(#52 of 118)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

taking a bow :o)

Aggie - 07:14am May 16, 2009 PST(#53 of 118)
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ee cummings

We need more of these - they're even funnier separated from the pack! lol

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (65 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Go  / The Post n Go Hall of Fame

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: