•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Go  /

The Post n Go Hall of Fame

Stevie B - 08:03am Sep 17, 2008 PST
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

We have all had many laughs whilst playing the various games in Post n Go. In Voting Post n Go, we vote for our favourites. But other than giving a vote, or maybe a "ROTFLOL" afterwards, these humourous posts tend to get forgotten.

But no more shall we forget these posts - for now we have The Post n Go Hall of Fame! If you see something that makes you writhe in agony as your sides ache from laughing, or maybe cause you to wipe the keyboard because you've sprayed it with drink, record it here. Let the world now how brilliant you thought something was.

It needn't be funny - it could be extremely clever. Like someone has managed to find a song with a particularly obscure lyric to continue with Tell it With Lyrics. Or maybe a rather ingenious use of the letter Z in 90 Second Alphabet. It could even be an aside pun that someone has added as a comment. So long as it appeared somewhere in the Post n Go area, it can appear in the Hall of Fame.

If you want to nominate something, all you do is post it here. Simple, eh?
Please include in your post the following (where appropriate):
1) The person you are nominating
2) The game it came from
3) The lead in (eg The set up line for most regular P&G games, or the topic for Voting P&G games)
4) And of course, the funny/clever bit

Some people like putting the witty bit in quotes. If you put the ">" at the start of the paragraph (like shown here), you get a rather nice display once posted.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (60 previous messages)
_Jersey_Girl_ - 11:59am May 16, 2009 PST(#61 of 118)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

Stevie, you know I'm too lazy to go looking for explanations elsewhere! Most of the time, don't even bother with the rules at the top of a game! ;oP

Aggie - 06:45am May 17, 2009 PST(#62 of 118)
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ee cummings

you can just scroll past "post my message" on this page to "changing the appearance", there are some basics there. :)

DeeGee - 11:20am May 17, 2009 PST(#63 of 118)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

LOL!

_Jersey_Girl_ - 03:52pm May 17, 2009 PST(#64 of 118)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

Ah, so there is!

Aggie - 05:57am May 18, 2009 PST(#65 of 118)

Big Toe from Redefining the Dictionary:

Prostitute

An expert at blowing other peoples horns.

Raeboy - 02:22pm May 18, 2009 PST(#66 of 118)

I second that one. Talk about a double meaning!

Beautiful_1 - 09:35am May 19, 2009 PST(#67 of 118)
What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

Wow I love it BT!!

DeeGee - 11:02am May 19, 2009 PST(#68 of 118)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

applauding :o)

Aggie - 06:00am May 20, 2009 PST(#69 of 118)

We might as well follow it with this

Caer from Redefining the Dictionary:

tripulation

The end result of a menage-a-trois

Aggie - 05:54am May 22, 2009 PST(#70 of 118)

I just can't seem to help myself...

Chris Wise from Redifining the Dictionary:

desktop support

Plan B when the user's bra strap breaks

Chris Wise - 05:55am May 22, 2009 PST(#71 of 118)
Every day, do one thing that scares you.

And just after I reminded everybody to play nice! (sigh)

Aggie - 06:00am May 22, 2009 PST(#72 of 118)

haha Chris. I like to think of this discussion as assembling a little book of clever quips. If I'm ever feeling down, I can come here and be amused!

White Tornado - 11:04am May 22, 2009 PST(#73 of 118)
(8@D)======> The WINDS of change are inevitable...but then...so is the Power of Love......TORNADO WARNING: Some people are sheltered,,,,,, and then,,,,,, I unshelter them

Seems to be nominated HoFers need to be of a certain caliber, Chris (double sigh)

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (45 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Go  / The Post n Go Hall of Fame

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: