Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Buy at Amazon
* Dodge danger, flush out secrets, and solve cryptic puzzles as Nancy Drew
* More than 30 sleuthing activities, suspicious characters, and lifelike settings
* 2 levels--Junior and Senior Detective
* Additional activities, including bird identification
* Keep track of clues with in-game journal, built-in game hints, and more.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (75 previous messages)
Melena - 06:20am Dec 11, 2002 PST(#76 of 8818)

Eminem Rules, where have you been? Check ALL the rocks, more than once, as well as the stumps. You should hear (and read) CHIRPING when you near a rock or stump with bugs under them.

Melena - 06:22am Dec 11, 2002 PST(#77 of 8818)

Rules, also check the rock near the cemetry at night. Glow ones there. I bet you are missing the ones at night under the fallen tree.

Melena - 06:33am Dec 11, 2002 PST(#78 of 8818)

Scooterita, if you find out, please email me and let me know. I've no clue what the gas down there is for. Is this perhaps where you put on the gas mask?

Melena - 08:30am Dec 11, 2002 PST(#79 of 8818)

Eminem_Rules - I THINK I KNOW WHICH YOU ARE MISSING!

Did you check the step stone near the house? It is near the cellar doors on the outside? The stone has the 4 directions on the top!

Melena - 08:52am Dec 11, 2002 PST(#80 of 8818)

Did anyone else notice all the cute little details in this game? Look at the chandelier over the cabin table. I only JUST noticed all the dogs on it.

They did a great job on this one.

Super Sluth Girl - 01:25pm Dec 11, 2002 PST(#81 of 8818)

Help! I'm at the part where I opened up the safe and now I see this book thing in there, but I can't get it. I already have this gray mask like object, the trouble is though that Bess and George tell me I need gloves too. I checked my little computer hint whatdoyoucallit and it said I might find the gloves in the house or in the shed out back. I've searched all over the shed and even in the speakeasyu and it's little picture room but I can't find any gloves. My big problem is that I can't go into the shed. Nancy keeps saying that it's not safe to go in there so I can't take a look in there anymore. What do I do and where do I find them?

Super Sluth Girl - 01:32pm Dec 11, 2002 PST(#82 of 8818)

Oops. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put shed. I ment to put house in that one scentence. PLEASE HELP SOON!

HorseCrazy - 02:32pm Dec 11, 2002 PST(#83 of 8818)
(Otherwise known as Squiggly)

Super Sluth Girl- The gloves are in the sink in the house.

HorseCrazy - 02:46pm Dec 11, 2002 PST(#84 of 8818)
(Otherwise known as Squiggly)

Melena- (I think it was you) I emailed you with hints for the fire:)

Super Sluth Girl - 02:56pm Dec 11, 2002 PST(#85 of 8818)

Oh! Thank you so much! Now I can get on with the game! Thanks! Silly me. I even searched under a rock when all along they were in the sink. Thanks again!

Squiggly - 05:21pm Dec 11, 2002 PST(#86 of 8818)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

Your Welcome!

Super Sluth Girl - 05:34pm Dec 11, 2002 PST(#87 of 8818)

I need help with the well. What do I do? I wanted to go to Emily's and ask her questions and call people, but the gate whatdoyoucallit is closed. Therefore I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. I've drowned myself a few times though. When I did that, I saw gold so I know I'm close. Thanks again HorseCrazy for the great advice!

Sleuther - 06:50pm Dec 11, 2002 PST(#88 of 8818)

I need help with the Roman Numeral folders. I have checked them so many times and their just not in the right order. And when I think they are I called George and Bess and they just tell me to sort out the folders. What should I do?

Melena - 08:35pm Dec 11, 2002 PST(#89 of 8818)

SUPER SLUTH GIRL, are you talking about priming the pump? Pour water on the top of the pump and then try pumping.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8729 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)