Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Buy at Amazon
* Dodge danger, flush out secrets, and solve cryptic puzzles as Nancy Drew
* More than 30 sleuthing activities, suspicious characters, and lifelike settings
* 2 levels--Junior and Senior Detective
* Additional activities, including bird identification
* Keep track of clues with in-game journal, built-in game hints, and more.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (87 previous messages)
Sleuther - 06:50pm Dec 11, 2002 PST(#88 of 8818)

I need help with the Roman Numeral folders. I have checked them so many times and their just not in the right order. And when I think they are I called George and Bess and they just tell me to sort out the folders. What should I do?

Melena - 08:35pm Dec 11, 2002 PST(#89 of 8818)

SUPER SLUTH GIRL, are you talking about priming the pump? Pour water on the top of the pump and then try pumping.

Melena - 08:38pm Dec 11, 2002 PST(#90 of 8818)

SLEUTHER, click onto the computer beside the chest with the roman # folders. There is a section that tells you all about roman numerals. You'll know once you've gotten them all in the correct order, because your computer will start doing things and Nancy will comment. Also, you will have to move a couple folders to a different row. MCM is 19, so ignore all the MCM numerals. Concentrate on the rest of the numerals.

Super Sluth Girl - 05:06am Dec 12, 2002 PST(#91 of 8818)

Thatnks for the advice, but that's not hat I need. I did that when I first started the game. I'm talking about a well behind the ********. There is water in a volt there and uner it is a pile of ********. You have to turn all of these handles to get to it, but I don't know what to do. What o I turn? How many times? Thanks for your help anyways Melena.

Squiggly - 03:50pm Dec 12, 2002 PST(#92 of 8818)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

Sorry Super sluth Girl, I haven't got that far.

Melena - 06:30am Dec 13, 2002 PST(#93 of 8818)

HORSECRAZY, Thanks for the email on the shed.

Melena - 06:32am Dec 13, 2002 PST(#94 of 8818)

Okay, I see the tile pictures in the secret room of the speakeasy. I see which one looks like my map. However, I have NO CLUE what to do. Phone calls say the answer is right under my nose, but danged if I can figure it out. Any advice?

Perhaps the December madness is messing with my brain waves.

Melena - 06:44am Dec 13, 2002 PST(#95 of 8818)

Never mind. I figured it out. ;)

Melena - 07:31am Dec 13, 2002 PST(#96 of 8818)

Dang! Dang! Dang! I am right at the end! I see the gold, but can not escape ***** and I keep losing. How do I escape the villian? Help anyone?

Melena - 07:40am Dec 13, 2002 PST(#97 of 8818)

I WON! WOO - HOO!

The only bad thing is that now I have to wait until the next game is released.

• Big Sigh!*

I will keep looking back to see if anyone needs help.

• Melena - 07:45am Dec 13, 2002 PST(#98 of 8818)

Super Sluth Girl - you need to locate the wheel for the missing spot. It is near the door where you entered the room. Then use the screwdriver to hold it in. Now you can stop the water in-flow and drain. Then make sure you LOCK the wheels in place by turning the wheel on the far left. Once you can open the door without drowning, go take back your screwdriver and the wheel. You'll need them just minutes later.

lisa watt - 08:10am Dec 13, 2002 PST(#99 of 8818)

am having trouble with the motorboat because i am having a hard time with the screws in the engine and i don't know witch screw too screw in right because i can't figure out the diagram inside the boat cover either i need help.

Gigi&Kristina - 11:28am Dec 13, 2002 PST(#100 of 8818)
    Othwise known as Squiggly or HorseCrazy

lisa watt-Top left sparkeplug- up all the way, Top right sparkeplug- Middle setting, Bottom right sparkeplug, all the way, Bottom left sparkeplug, down all the way.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8718 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)