Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Buy at Amazon
* Dodge danger, flush out secrets, and solve cryptic puzzles as Nancy Drew
* More than 30 sleuthing activities, suspicious characters, and lifelike settings
* 2 levels--Junior and Senior Detective
* Additional activities, including bird identification
* Keep track of clues with in-game journal, built-in game hints, and more.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (137 previous messages)
Squiggly - 10:37am Dec 23, 2002 PST(#138 of 8818)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

Lisa watt- For the moterboat, + is screw the screw all the way up, - is all the way down, and 0 is in the middle. The directions to the cemetery are: L, R, R, L, L, R, R, L, R, L, L, R, L, L, R, R, L, R, R. The ranger's station you will find after you do the boat.

Squiggly - 10:38am Dec 23, 2002 PST(#139 of 8818)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

Can you say if you want spoilers or hints because I don't want to give anything away!

nicoole91 (mrsnwn) - 02:41pm Dec 23, 2002 PST(#140 of 8818)

janie this game OK it's very easy to me.

nicoole91 (mrsnwn) - 02:50pm Dec 23, 2002 PST(#141 of 8818)

Hi I need help I'm near the end I think and I can't figure out the code thing the easyspeak you know the thing where you have to find a clue in the picures of the dogs so I can do the soda thing. PPPPPPPlllllleeeeeaaaaaassssseee HHHHHHHeeeeellllppppppp!!!!!

Girl of the Shadows - 05:01pm Dec 23, 2002 PST(#142 of 8818)
Loophole in moral code: It's okay to steal a car if it belongs to your kidnappers.-The Whispering Statue

Look at the pictures of the dogs. Try matching the dogs names to the colors.

nicoole91 (mrsnwn) - 10:03am Dec 24, 2002 PST(#143 of 8818)

I need the code for the door in the well you know theres a number for each dog. please please please please please please please pleaes please please please please please please please please please please hhhhhhheeeeeeeeellllllllpppppppp!!!!!!!!!

HorseCrazy - 12:57pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#144 of 8818)
(Otherwise known as Squiggly)

It think this is where you need help. If not, post back. Green was Lucy, Red was Xander, Blue was Vitus and Yellow was Iggy. L = 50. Z=10. Vitus=5 and Iggy would simply be 1.

jennaveve - 11:02am Dec 25, 2002 PST(#145 of 8818)

hey i got the game and i am really struggling can you guys could help me get the motar boat started thanks you i have been at this 4 an hour and a half! plus i always get lst in the woods and i have a map!

rc girl - 11:17am Dec 25, 2002 PST(#146 of 8818)

hello.im stuck.im scared 2 go see whats makin that noise.if u know wat i should do,then help me pleaz!Merry Christmas!!!

jennaveve - 11:37am Dec 25, 2002 PST(#147 of 8818)

where in the world do you find the sandpaper for the dog statue thing?

Melissa G. - 11:37am Dec 25, 2002 PST(#148 of 8818)

I just got the game yesterday and staed playing in and got up to putting the files in order from least to greatest (or was it greatest to least?) Anywayz, the problem is that it is in Roman Numerals. I went to check out the computer next to the files in Jeff's museum, but i still did not understand! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

nancy drew chick - 12:54pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#149 of 8818)
<3

hi I need help finding the bait! I have most of it, I have 3 glow worms, 2 worms, a red bug and a huge black freaky scary thing that scares the bejeepers out of me, bug! please help! Melissa G. i don't know where you are,but it sounds like your close to me. i had to so that file thing but i could do other things so I did, don't stress yourself out over it you'll figure it out, just skip it and go back! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

Jennaveve - 01:41pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#150 of 8818)

can you guys help me i need to find out where the sandpaper is???? for the dog statue figure and i am really stuck!!! plus how do you fix the motar boat!!!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8668 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)