Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Buy at Amazon
* Dodge danger, flush out secrets, and solve cryptic puzzles as Nancy Drew
* More than 30 sleuthing activities, suspicious characters, and lifelike settings
* 2 levels--Junior and Senior Detective
* Additional activities, including bird identification
* Keep track of clues with in-game journal, built-in game hints, and more.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (154 previous messages)
jennaveve - 08:04pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#155 of 8818)

could someone help me i am really stuck i just cannot figure how to find more critters? i have checked every place possible and i nly still have 10 and i need 12 could someone help me please

jennaveve - 08:06pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#156 of 8818)

jennafer could you please help me with the clock? i know it has something to do with the statues of all the dogs but i am really not sure and i am pretty stuck if you could help i would really , really appreciate it!

Jenna Celeste - 08:24pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#157 of 8818)

SORRY jennaveve - I CAN'T EXACTLY REMEMEBER I JUST MOVED THE PIECES AROUND , BUT IF YOU'VE BEEN TO THE CEMITAEY LOOK IN YOUR LIL THING THAT THAT THE NOTES AND NUMBERS AND IT HAS WHEN I DOGS WERE BORN AND IF ITS SUMMER OR WINTER ETC. LOOK AT THE POEM ON THE WALL IT WILL GIVE CLUES OF WHTA EACH DOG IS .

nancy drew chick - 08:44pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#158 of 8818)
<3

okay I looked under that directions stone, I got 2 worms, but I still need more! Please help I'm sure i checked evey log or rock like 5 times each. Pleasehelp!

nancy drew chick - 08:12am Dec 26, 2002 PST(#159 of 8818)
<3

Okay I have 10 crittiers, but what about the other two? Please help! Thanks for that chirrping hint, Squiggly!But I'm still missing tow critters!

Jenna Celeste - 08:59am Dec 26, 2002 PST(#160 of 8818)

hey i've already got the bugs, but where is thw halk? i need help. i have all of the bird, but that one, whats in the cellar thats so important? help please

Squiggly - 09:26am Dec 26, 2002 PST(#161 of 8818)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

nancydrewchick- Your Welcome! Try turning some stones in the graveyard at night to see some juciy Critters. Yuck!

Jennafer- Return to the cabin and go to visit Red Knotts. Ask him about the Red Tailed Hawk. Go to sleep and then in the morning, go out towards the dock. You'll see a "hot spot" by the huge tree trunk just to the right of the dock. SAVE YOUR GAME HERE! Click on the tree trunk and Nancy will hear the Hawk.

Squiggly - 09:26am Dec 26, 2002 PST(#162 of 8818)

hope I didn't reveal so much again.

Squiggly - 09:27am Dec 26, 2002 PST(#163 of 8818)

why were my letters in italics?

jennaveve - 11:15am Dec 26, 2002 PST(#164 of 8818)

thanks squiggly for all your help

jennaveve - 12:15pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#165 of 8818)

am having trouble finding the birds i have the comaflouge outfit that emily gave me but i only have 3 birds? how many do i need and where would i find more?

rc girl - 12:39pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#166 of 8818)

hey squiggly,i asked u another question in the secret of the scarlet hand thing.anywho,should i just go outside,or should i go 2 the woods or what?and where r the other floor boards?i found 2 of them.really i found the note,then i ran out of the rooom because i heard nancy scream.and where is the sandpaper?and where is the sparkplug?thanx so much!

Keilani17 - 01:49pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#167 of 8818)

you have to ask the lady at em's emporium for the sandpaper and then she doesn't have it so you have to go and ask Red Knott! The other floorboard is in the cemetary

Keilani17 - 01:50pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#168 of 8818)

the sparkplug you have to get from red knott 2

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8650 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)