Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Buy at Amazon
* Dodge danger, flush out secrets, and solve cryptic puzzles as Nancy Drew
* More than 30 sleuthing activities, suspicious characters, and lifelike settings
* 2 levels--Junior and Senior Detective
* Additional activities, including bird identification
* Keep track of clues with in-game journal, built-in game hints, and more.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (178 previous messages)
Squiggly - 09:29pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#179 of 8818)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

maggie lamantia- you'll see when you finish the game!

wickedchic91- try looking at post #143

Lisa watt - 08:06am Dec 27, 2002 PST(#180 of 8818)

dear squiggly,how far up do you screw in the first screw and the third screw because when i did all four screws i keep on blowing up the outboard motor boat i don't know what i did wrong i followed the diagram inside the boat cover and i still blow up i need help squiggly write me back ok .

kris * - 08:38am Dec 27, 2002 PST(#181 of 8818)

Whenever i go looking for the birds, they keep flying away when i try to take a picture of them. and when i go looking for them..i keep getting LOST! i have the map..but is there an easier way?

Squiggly - 09:43am Dec 27, 2002 PST(#182 of 8818)

Lisa Watt- I reaaly don't know what order you screwed in the screws, so I'll just tell you the answers. (wickedchic91, you can listen too.) Top left sparekplug UP all the way, Top right sparkplug, Middle setting, Bottom left sparkplug, Down all the way, Bottom Right sparkplug up all the way.

kris *- Try talking to Red Knott to see if he has any suggestions. The directions to the cemetery are: L, R, R, L, L, R, R, L, R, L, L, R, L, L, R, R, L, R, R, so you won't get lost.

Timothy Howard - 10:29am Dec 27, 2002 PST(#183 of 8818)

In which directions do you turn those dogs in the living room? also what direction do you use to do that clock?

Squiggly - 11:19am Dec 27, 2002 PST(#184 of 8818)

timothy howard- Virtus is pointing left, Iggy foward, Lucy right, and Zander backwards. (For the dog statues)

rc girl - 12:17pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#185 of 8818)

ok,but hw many floorboards r there?i found one in the cementary and one in ,well i forgot where i found it.and what about the man?also,how du u open up that chest in the shed?i broke the key already.thanx 2 all!!!

JeSsIcA333 - 12:53pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#186 of 8818)

How do you solve the spigit puzzle in the speakeasy Email me please!!!

rc girl - 12:54pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#187 of 8818)

ok,but hw many floorboards r there?i found one in the cementary and one in ,well i forgot where i found it.and what about the man?also,how du u open up that chest in the shed?i broke the key already.thanx 2 all!!!

nancy drew chick - 12:57pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#188 of 8818)
<3

rc girl- I'm pretty sure that there is floorboards ( someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways I'm not to sure where I found mine, I rember getting one from the cementary and one from underneath that blue cover thing near the cellar. I forget where I found the other one sorry :(

The Man- the man who i think your talking about is someone called Red knott, funny name, huh? Anyway he's a bird watcher and you can talk to him at night. If you go to the dock and make a right you'll see a path follow that down and climb up that tree stand and he'll be there, or at least he should.

To open the chest in the shed you ahve to put the key in, like you did, it should break. Then go to the dock and out to the boat you should see a screwdriver, use that to open to chest.

HIH Anyone need help? Also are you ever able to open th cellar, just curious :)

rc girl - 01:11pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#189 of 8818)

hey nancy drew chick,where is the cellar?is that where the chest is.and the number of floorbosrds didnt show up.is there any time when the dogs come out?: ( i dont wanna be there!thanx!

rc girl - 01:21pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#190 of 8818)

oh yeah,i was wondering...how about some of us set up a time 2 help and stffs.4 some reason,the time on top on top of a post is wrong(its 3:24 p.m. now in FL)so we need 2 set up a right time.if u dont agree with me with me,then thats fine,i just sometimes need help and want an answer quickly.peace!!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8628 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)