Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Buy at Amazon
* Dodge danger, flush out secrets, and solve cryptic puzzles as Nancy Drew
* More than 30 sleuthing activities, suspicious characters, and lifelike settings
* 2 levels--Junior and Senior Detective
* Additional activities, including bird identification
* Keep track of clues with in-game journal, built-in game hints, and more.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (188 previous messages)
rc girl - 01:11pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#189 of 8818)

hey nancy drew chick,where is the cellar?is that where the chest is.and the number of floorbosrds didnt show up.is there any time when the dogs come out?: ( i dont wanna be there!thanx!

rc girl - 01:21pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#190 of 8818)

oh yeah,i was wondering...how about some of us set up a time 2 help and stffs.4 some reason,the time on top on top of a post is wrong(its 3:24 p.m. now in FL)so we need 2 set up a right time.if u dont agree with me with me,then thats fine,i just sometimes need help and want an answer quickly.peace!!!

madnat - 02:54pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#191 of 8818)

hey,ANYBODY,u know when Nancy takes a picture of the hawk, the gets knocked out?.... well I got out of the burning shed and went to the water pump to get some water (2 put it out) but when i turn around to go dump it on the fire, it already exploded!! (i tried 2 do it as fast as i can!) PLEASE HELP... I BEEN STUCK IN THIS SAME SPOT 4 LIKE A WHOLE WEEK!! SOMEBODY ANWSER MY QUESTION ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to anybody who needs help: ~go to www.google.com ~type in " Nancy Drew Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake walktrough" ~A list will come up so click on the 1 that says something like "Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake"......walkthrough scroll down as u read to find out ur answer

• **** i did that and found where the part where i was but it didnt help me!!! SO SOMEONE HELP ME! I WANT 2 GET ON WITH IT!!!!!!!!

• nancy drew chick - 03:16pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#192 of 8818)
    <3

rc girl the cellar is on the right side of the house. The chest is in the shed. The dogs come out when you first get there, they scratch on the windows and try to break open the door, i'm sure they come back again in the game, but I don't know for sure. HIH

Madnat Sry i'm almost up to that part as soon as i figure it out I will try to help you, that is if someone else doesn't help you out first.

Timothy Howard - 04:41pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#193 of 8818)

Nancy drew chick you can open the cellar the thing you have to do is to put the four dogs that are in the closet above the couch you turn the figures in this order.Virtus,left, Iggy,forward, Lucy forward, Zander Backwards.I hope you have put the boards on the floor near the wall because once you have completed the statues the wall will unlock and you can go down the stairs and then as you reach the door at the bootom of the stairsyou will see a painting click on it and put in the inventory go in the other door and turn all the way left once you enter the door at the bottom of the stairs and you will see a little thing in the wall and as you open up the thing in the wall keep clicking untill you reach this safe as you try to click on it,it will not move so then go all the way to the right of the room and open up the door and you will see this piece of paper on the steps pick it up and Nancy will say something then go up the stairs and then you will be out of the cellar and you will enter outside through the cellar doors then take the painting if it is daytime to the park ranger.

nancy drew chick - 05:34pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#194 of 8818)
    <3

Thanks Timothy. i did that but i can't find any birds!! I have 4. i called baess and George and they told me to do the roman numeral files for the park ranger, but it's so confusing, like mcmxix how do you get it, i mean mcm is 1900 then x=10 so 1910 then 1 1911 then x again? so then it would be 191110 this doesn't make sense! Should it be 1921? please help!!!!!

nancy drew chick - 05:53pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#195 of 8818)
    <3

rc girl- i was just read every post in this section to try to figure out the roman numeral thing and I saw that i forgot to put the number of floorboards, I didn't understand that you were referring to my post, sry. anyway there is three floorboards. HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! i can't figure out the roman numeral number files I'm go hysterical!!!

Squiggly - 07:45pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#196 of 8818)
    You can never know what you can do until you try!

Go to gameboomers.com>Walkthroughs & Hints>Recent Additions>Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake. Then scroll down until you find the picture you need. Madnat- Fill the bucket of water up BEFORE the shed thing happens. (Maybe when you're testing the water, keep it filled up.

rc girl - 07:56am Dec 28, 2002 PST(#197 of 8818)

saw the dogs!!! i also got the 3 floorboards.i met red knott,and emily, and jeff(he reminds me of my uncle,who used 2 be a police guard).i took a picture of the goldfinch,i saw another bird but nancy said"come back!"when it flew away.i got the water tested.should i go ask red knott 4 the sandpaper,or should i do the birds first?and whats in the cemetery besides the grave in the shed thingy and the bait which is later?and whats up next 4 me?the new game is called the haunted carousel.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8621 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)