Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Buy at Amazon
* Dodge danger, flush out secrets, and solve cryptic puzzles as Nancy Drew
* More than 30 sleuthing activities, suspicious characters, and lifelike settings
* 2 levels--Junior and Senior Detective
* Additional activities, including bird identification
* Keep track of clues with in-game journal, built-in game hints, and more.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (195 previous messages)
Squiggly - 07:45pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#196 of 8818)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

Go to gameboomers.com>Walkthroughs & Hints>Recent Additions>Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake. Then scroll down until you find the picture you need. Madnat- Fill the bucket of water up BEFORE the shed thing happens. (Maybe when you're testing the water, keep it filled up.

rc girl - 07:56am Dec 28, 2002 PST(#197 of 8818)

saw the dogs!!! i also got the 3 floorboards.i met red knott,and emily, and jeff(he reminds me of my uncle,who used 2 be a police guard).i took a picture of the goldfinch,i saw another bird but nancy said"come back!"when it flew away.i got the water tested.should i go ask red knott 4 the sandpaper,or should i do the birds first?and whats in the cemetery besides the grave in the shed thingy and the bait which is later?and whats up next 4 me?the new game is called the haunted carousel.

Squiggly - 08:13am Dec 28, 2002 PST(#198 of 8818)

Go to this site and scroll down until you get to a picture: http://www.njkuderna.com/NDGDOMLwalkthrough.htm Madnat- Fill the bucket of water up BEFORE the shed thing happens. (Maybe when you're testing the water, keep it filled up.

kris* - 08:56am Dec 28, 2002 PST(#199 of 8818)

Emily told me to find bugs to trade in for the suit..i found 11 bugs and i've looked everywhere..but i can't find the 12th bug. i've checked under all the rocks during the day and at night..i've look under the compass(at day and night), and i've looked under that rock by the cemetary. I've even looked under logs in the woods..i think i've check everywhere..but is there somewhere i've missed? I've called every1 up..but they keep telling me to keep looking..HELP!

kris* - 09:01am Dec 28, 2002 PST(#200 of 8818)

I called the vivian person and she told me that she'd send me a key in exchange for the picture. I've sent the picture and i've gone everyday to the ranger's office to see if i've gotton the key..but so far..no key...when should i expect it?

Squiggly - 09:51am Dec 28, 2002 PST(#201 of 8818)

kris*- When you come close to any rock or log that has anything by it, you will see "Chirp, Chirp" In your diologe box. I'm also finishing up my walkthrough and I'm not done with the game, so can anyone tell me how to get past whoever's the suspect. I'm in no rush. Maybe you just have to do something till you get the key. (I really don't know cuz I'm not that far yet) Squiggly

jennaveve - 10:08am Dec 28, 2002 PST(#202 of 8818)

really need help i have 3 birds and i do not know where to find more?? can you help me find more!

megan frinskie - 11:56am Dec 28, 2002 PST(#203 of 8818)

hey 'i cant decide wich one to buy between secret of the scarlet hand and ghost dogs of moon lake i can only buy one so tell me asap

Squiggly - 12:25pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#204 of 8818)

jennave- Try talking to Red Knott. megan- Try Secret of the Scarlet Hand.

jennaveve - 12:28pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#205 of 8818)

am really stuck i talked to vivian and she told about baldo but where do i go to type it in or whatever?

nancy drew chick - 12:29pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#206 of 8818)
<3

Thank you Squiggly for that walkthrough, was it yours? If so it's really good. Anyways i did the roman numerals, and got the picture of the hawk, put out the fire, gave the camera back to Red, and finally recievd the key from Vivan, but wheres the speakeasy? thats probaly a stupid question, but I don't know where it is!! I tried the tombstones in the cementary,but nothing! Please help!! Megan, I would get this one, it's cool. But i would go and just look through some of the posts in each discussions, if they sound cool get it like for instanance, "How do I stop the fire?" or " How do I get out of the monolith?" I've played them all and I must say this is one of the best, theres so many details, like when you call Vivan, you can talk to Eustacia, who was someone from another game. there both cool, but I'd pick this one :)

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8612 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)