Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Buy at Amazon
* Dodge danger, flush out secrets, and solve cryptic puzzles as Nancy Drew
* More than 30 sleuthing activities, suspicious characters, and lifelike settings
* 2 levels--Junior and Senior Detective
* Additional activities, including bird identification
* Keep track of clues with in-game journal, built-in game hints, and more.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (203 previous messages)
Squiggly - 12:25pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#204 of 8818)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

jennave- Try talking to Red Knott. megan- Try Secret of the Scarlet Hand.

jennaveve - 12:28pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#205 of 8818)

am really stuck i talked to vivian and she told about baldo but where do i go to type it in or whatever?

nancy drew chick - 12:29pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#206 of 8818)
<3

Thank you Squiggly for that walkthrough, was it yours? If so it's really good. Anyways i did the roman numerals, and got the picture of the hawk, put out the fire, gave the camera back to Red, and finally recievd the key from Vivan, but wheres the speakeasy? thats probaly a stupid question, but I don't know where it is!! I tried the tombstones in the cementary,but nothing! Please help!! Megan, I would get this one, it's cool. But i would go and just look through some of the posts in each discussions, if they sound cool get it like for instanance, "How do I stop the fire?" or " How do I get out of the monolith?" I've played them all and I must say this is one of the best, theres so many details, like when you call Vivan, you can talk to Eustacia, who was someone from another game. there both cool, but I'd pick this one :)

l*wen - 03:13pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#207 of 8818)

Hey, I've got a really dumb question. I solved the spigot puzzle, and saw the door open up into the corridor with the lights, but now I can't find it, and was so awed by the fact that I finally got the puzzle solved, I didn't even look where it was. A little help, anyone? Thanks!

l*wen - 03:14pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#208 of 8818)

Ok, ndchick, remember what Vivian told you? Take the key into the cemetary, and try to find a headstone with a "keyhole of some sort". Here's a hint: it'll be at front, and it'll be of someone Micky really hated!

jennaveve - 03:15pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#209 of 8818)

I really need help i finished the puzzle and it should me the secret passage in the speak easy i know this sounds stupid but i have looked everywhere in the speakeasy and i have not found the entrance it showed me could someone please help me????

l*wen - 03:17pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#210 of 8818)

Hmmm, sounds like we have the same problems here, doesn't it? Can someone please help!

l*wen - 03:24pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#211 of 8818)

Madnat: ok, HI has a patch for this. apparently, it doesn't work right on alot of the GDOML or something, I don't really get it. Go to www.herinteractive.com, go to "Mesage board", then, after proceeding to the board, to to the Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake forum, and click on the topic entitled "Fire problems solved!"(or something like that), posted by HerInt. Sorry, this is a little confusing, but it will work. HIH!

Lissy - 03:58pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#212 of 8818)

Okay,so i did the thing with the spigots and I found the dogs but i am not going to say who it is becuase not everyone has solved the game I found the well but everytime i open it it kills me i have gotten the wheel and put it on but there has to be some certian order you turn the wheels in and i can't call bess and goerge becuase i can't figure out how to get back up to the house

nancy drew chick - 04:03pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#213 of 8818)
<3

ok got into the speakeasy, but I can't solve the spigot puzzle!!!!!!!! Please help! maybe I'll go and see if it says anything about it in nancy's computer thingy.

l*wen - 04:28pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#214 of 8818)

Lissy: What were his dogs names? Could their initials help you with the puzzle?

nancy drew chick - 05:37pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#215 of 8818)
<3

YEAHHHHHH!!!!! I solved it!!! It's probaly my favorite. I love how they tell you about the next mystery , it's so cool! I'll be back to help people solve the game.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8603 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)