Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Buy at Amazon
* Dodge danger, flush out secrets, and solve cryptic puzzles as Nancy Drew
* More than 30 sleuthing activities, suspicious characters, and lifelike settings
* 2 levels--Junior and Senior Detective
* Additional activities, including bird identification
* Keep track of clues with in-game journal, built-in game hints, and more.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (210 previous messages)
l*wen - 03:24pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#211 of 8818)

Madnat: ok, HI has a patch for this. apparently, it doesn't work right on alot of the GDOML or something, I don't really get it. Go to www.herinteractive.com, go to "Mesage board", then, after proceeding to the board, to to the Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake forum, and click on the topic entitled "Fire problems solved!"(or something like that), posted by HerInt. Sorry, this is a little confusing, but it will work. HIH!

Lissy - 03:58pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#212 of 8818)

Okay,so i did the thing with the spigots and I found the dogs but i am not going to say who it is becuase not everyone has solved the game I found the well but everytime i open it it kills me i have gotten the wheel and put it on but there has to be some certian order you turn the wheels in and i can't call bess and goerge becuase i can't figure out how to get back up to the house

nancy drew chick - 04:03pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#213 of 8818)
<3

ok got into the speakeasy, but I can't solve the spigot puzzle!!!!!!!! Please help! maybe I'll go and see if it says anything about it in nancy's computer thingy.

l*wen - 04:28pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#214 of 8818)

Lissy: What were his dogs names? Could their initials help you with the puzzle?

nancy drew chick - 05:37pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#215 of 8818)
<3

YEAHHHHHH!!!!! I solved it!!! It's probaly my favorite. I love how they tell you about the next mystery , it's so cool! I'll be back to help people solve the game.

Squiggly - 06:36pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#216 of 8818)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

nancy drew chick- No it wasn't my walkthrough. I think it might of been Linda shaw. Great job on the game!!!

Calali - 07:07pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#217 of 8818)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

I finally got the game, but the mouse will not work. It is slow and goes in the wrong direction. What can I do? Please don't say reboot your computer, because I have.

Squiggly - 07:08pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#218 of 8818)

Check the system requirments on the box to see if your computer meets the needs.

Squiggly - 07:11pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#219 of 8818)

Can someone tell me how to beat ***?

Calali - 07:15pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#220 of 8818)

Sorry, Squiggly, but I have.

Squiggly - 07:18pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#221 of 8818)

Look at Her interactive.com, beacause there's a place that says "techinical difficulties" or something like that.

Calali - 07:34pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#222 of 8818)

I know, but it isn't helping.

ScarlettSlipper - 09:38pm Dec 28, 2002 PST(#223 of 8818)
aka Nanfile

Ok, I just got the game today!! And I'm confused. I have seen the dogs sculputes but have found no sandpaper. And what is the puzzle to the dogs? Also, I went in the forrest, and I am sooo lost!!! I have the map, but i keep going around andn around!!! I found the shoe, only once. did i do something wrong?????

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8595 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)